Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Ok so as you've guys read sprint sucks but here is my reason why. for the past 2 months i have been in and out of sprint like if i was going to the bathroom mainly because my pre's have been horrible! so lets start from the begining. My first Pre was amazing and there was nothing wrong it it at all but then as soon as the new year rolls around it starts acting up and then basically bricks on me and its jus completely dead, so i take it to sprint and they give me the "give us an hour to try and fix it" routine which i have no problem with so i give em a shot. when i come back the rep who took care of me said that they couldnt fix it and that they we're giving me a "brand new" phone which i knew was BS because i freakin saw the guy pull it right out of a refurbished box (jack *****) lol but then as soon as i get home i noticed all these spots on the phone and i find out that they're dead pixels!!! so i go and TRY and take it back but they dont think theres nothin wrong with it so i got shot down. The following week i get the OREO effect but its like ridiculous! its so loose i jus shake the phone a lil and you can see it wiggle like a fat kids double chins. so i try and take it back again but they give me the same old same old (give us an hour routine) and im shot down again. so through out my 6months in signing my contract with em i've had 3 pre's and 2 in the last month. And today im using it jus like anyother day and my keyboard completely DIES! like it doesnt work for jack Sh!t and on top of that my radio doesnt work in example i dont get the [EV] box or a [1X] box anymore its either Roaming or Searching for signal OR it says PHONE OFFLINE. so by now i've had enough and took it in today and they give me they same rap and it still doesnt work. so they've ordered me a new one but i dont want another Pre because im done with all the HORRIBLE PROBLEMS and i was talking to customer service and the rep told me that im able to trade my phone at they managers consent for a phone of equal or lesser value, but when i told them that they COMPLETELY SHUT ME DOWN AGAIN! ***?! so what should i do???? im stuck without a phone now and i dont want the pre that they ordered because of future problems. should i just go in and demand they give me a different phone or what??? what would you guys do??? PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ HELP ME GUYS! THANKS IN ADVANCE!
    Learn to paragraph, then ill answer your question.
    i myself would get another pre. but thats just me. maybe try calling sprint and ask for customer retentions but you better have a good attitude when you do . it goes a long ways being nice even when your having a difficult time.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Wall of text. I'm sorry but I can't get myself to read that. Can someone please summarize that for me.
    SUMMARY

hes ****ed off because he keeps getting refurbs so he wants us to come up with a magical solution
    Quote Originally Posted by koolkid09 View Post
    Wall of text. I'm sorry but I can't get myself to read that. Can someone please summarize that for me.
    had a pre, is hard on phones, has a bad attitude and thinks sprint should kiss his ***
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    My bad i jus wanted to get this out in a hurry lol basically i've had 3 Pre's in a month and a half and i dont want a pre anymore because of problems and customer service said i was able to trade my phone for another phone of equal or lesser value but at the managers consent. what would you guys do or any suggestions???
    They've offered you a new one. You don't want that one, so you've made your choice.

BTW, deliberately trying to circumvent the rules so you can "cuss" in your little rant, that sucks...
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hatchettjack View Post
    had a pre, is hard on phones, has a bad attitude and thinks sprint should kiss his ***
    Not true when i went in i was completely calm and didnt even have a hint of a bad attitude thank you very much!
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    so i guess theres no help here then huh =/
    not when youre complaining about something
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    well what would you "non-complainers" do if you were in this situation???
    i would take the refurb i havent had any problems that werent my fault
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    Call Sprint and demand a new one, they sent me 3 refurbs and then I demanded a new one. If the first person says no, hang up and try again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcpot132 View Post
    My bad i jus wanted to get this out in a hurry lol basically i've had 3 Pre's in a month and a half and i dont want a pre anymore because of problems and customer service said i was able to trade my phone for another phone of equal or lesser value but at the managers consent. what would you guys do or any suggestions???
    If you want to stay with webos get a pixi. It doesn't have flash or 3d games, and is a little slower with a smaller screen, but it still is webos. or you could get an blackberry, hero, or moment.
    dude take the refurb or whatever. The pre is great when you get a good one. Hell I went through 5 in two weeks. Th sprint rep hated me. But I never showed fear. I got a brand new one courtesy of the rep manager. They even threw in a free airave. Just tell them your leaving sprint. They have to help you
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    i would take the refurb i havent had any problems that werent my fault
    have you even had any problems with your pre???
    yes i have i typed an improper command in terminal and locked it up in a mode where i couldnt boot
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    yes i have i typed an improper command in terminal and locked it up in a mode where i couldnt boot
    i thought you said you never had a problem that WASNT YOUR FAULT???
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcpot132 View Post
    have you even had any problems with your pre???
    Not really. I have over patched my pre and needed to doctor it, but so far no problems. Had it since launch too.
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast