1.    #1  
    okay so i have synced my gmail into the palm pre successfully,

now is there a way we can have myself entering a password before it shows me my emails?

like is there an application? or a way to secure the emails on the phone?
    not yet lol but i can see there will be soon ha!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    No sir not at this time.. .
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Freshyz View Post
    No sir not at this time.. .
    lol im a 'miss'
    and thanks for the info, kinda sucks then...if i ever miss place my phone and it gets lost every1 has access to my emails
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tamz786 View Post
    lol im a 'miss'
    and thanks for the info, kinda sucks then...if i ever miss place my phone and it gets lost every1 has access to my emails
    LOL my bad.. Sorry about that.
    Your only option is lock everything with a pin code upon starting into the phone or not at all.
    I've been waiting for a patch like what your asking for. To have a pin code for texts and pictures would be nice too.. .
    Worse case scenario you can remotely delete your info on your phone from the Palm site if your phone gets lost or stolen.
    If you lose your phone, you can remotely wipe it from the palm website. So unless it take you ages to notice, you should be fine.
  7.    #7  
    really? i never knew that, can someone send me the link so i can save it? because i cant seem to find it on the site...sorry theres know need 2 reply i found it its on the palm profile section....
    Last edited by tamz786; 02/21/2010 at 06:46 PM. Reason: i answered my own question :D
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    Go to Palm.com
    Click 'support'
    Choose your device
    Choose you carrier
    On the right side there will be a box that says 'Manage My Device' and click it
    Sign in with your Palm profile
    Click 'Device Info'
    Click 'I Lost My Phone'
    Click 'Erase Device'

Hope that helps and that you never have to actually do that.. .
  9.    #9  
    awww thank u so much!! i actually sum how went the long way round and googled my way into the palm profile section, im so silly....never saw the 'manage my device' button...haha this shall make life much easier and yh hopefully will never have to do that.