1.    #1  
    On a couple of the free downloads (need for speed, gangster), after downloading and launching, it tells me I have too many cards open, even though I have none open. The free assassins creed download worked fine for me. i really don't care that much since I'm not much of a gamer, but thought it would be cool to try these games out. any idea why it's telling me i have too many cards open? I'm able to open other apps, its just these games. anyone else have this issue?
    The only solution really is doing a Luna restart or a free reboot, to see if that clears up some memory.

Unfortunately, these new 3d games use a lot of memory, which can sometimes be eaten up by memory leaks from Luna, so that's the only real solution.
    Assassin's Creed did this to me.
  4.    #4  
    if i bought the full versions of these games, for example, would i get this same issue?

ok, so i just restarted my phone and it now opens fine. thats strange, but i guess i don't understand the whole memory leak thing. my phone said i had 5.9 gb of memory available.

haha!! this game is hilarious. i just beat someone up pretty badly
    Quote Originally Posted by daisy96 View Post
    if i bought the full versions of these games, for example, would i get this same issue?

ok, so i just restarted my phone and it now opens fine. thats strange, but i guess i don't understand the whole memory leak thing. my phone said i had 5.9 gb of memory available.

haha!! this game is hilarious. i just beat someone up pretty badly
    Memory leak refers to the amount of RAM. While the Pre has ~7 gigs of flash storage, it has a much smaller amount of RAM: 256MB.

The OS itself uses a portion of the RAM, and sometimes due to bugs that portion that the OS uses can grow over time. Since some of these 3d games can need at least 80MB RAM to run, there's not too much room for error with that. So, after a restart, the OS uses a smaller portion of RAM again.

Buying the full version or not will not change the issue though.
    did this to me too, this os seems neutered now, barely able to launch a game is lame...
    Let's hope that Palm fixes this with 1.4. Try to remember that 1.3.5 is still only a month old, and is the first to allow games - the PDK itself is brand new. There are still kinks to work out. It will only get better!