1.    #1  
    There was another thread about this, but at the time I thought it was nothing big.

Don't know if this is happening w/ anyone else, but the time is moving at a much faster pace than the ACTUAL timing. As of right now, it's about 10-11 minutes quicker than whatever time it is.

I'm on the Sprint network, in Chicago.

It didn't begin like this. When I first got my Pre about 2 weeks ago, the time was perfect. Than it slowly progressed, and was 1 minute ahead of time. Than 3 minutes. The thread that was made a few days ago about this issue, my Pre was about 8 minutes ahead.

Now it's 10-11 minutes. Is this a Palm problem, or a Sprint problem, also how can it be fixed in general.
  2.    #3  
    Woops.

My apologies.
    It's okay, hope you find your answer
    SqyArc, make sure you add this thread to your list for next time!! ;-)

This is ridiculous, we need a better search tool for the forums here as badly as we need 1.4.
    The search function works fine, some people just don't know how to use it, what keywords to use, etc., or just don't bother trying to search.
    “Wolves are the top of the food chain, and when the wolf population is healthy, all other animal and plant populations are healthy.” -- Lois Tulleners
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey47 View Post
    SqyArc, make sure you add this thread to your list for next time!! ;-)

This is ridiculous, we need a better search tool for the forums here as badly as we need 1.4.
    uhh everytime I type a new thread this website actually shows me other post that could be similar before I post. That's pretty darn good imo.