Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I have officailly declared March 3rd Palm appreciation day. In order to honor this day I think we should all come up with ideas to show our appreciation. I think we should all wear orange shirts? Or sport the greenish greyish buttondown shirt and jeans that RUby sports at every main event. In all seriousness come up with some ideas and mark March 3rd on your Palm PRE or PIXI calender!!!

Some ideas
    1. Sport an orange shirt
    2. Make it your status on facebook or other social networks
    3. Make your palm pre or pixi do less work that day or give it a day off!!
    4. Call or email PALM and thank them for all the hard work
    Last edited by etrade18; 02/21/2010 at 12:50 AM.
    haha nice but my pre doesn't get a day off
    give me pre a day off ha! Maybe if it were a droid or an iphone but my pre is to awesome to go unused
  4.    #4  
    Just make sure you are sporting an orange shirt on March 3rd and give your pre or pixi a half a day off!!!
    ok then i will sleep in(giving my pre some extra time to sleep too) and when i do go out i will wear an orange shirt lol i have one that says event staff
    So, are you saying that 1.4 is coming on March 3rd?
    if 1.4 doesn't drop by the end of feb., palm as a company can fail for all I care.

put that shirt on.
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Palm appreciation day was the day I gave them money for a phone. Maybe Palm should have a "our customers who stuck with us when we sold them a half-finished OS day".

Palm appreciation day. It's been a while since I've heard such a ******** idea.
    I live in Tennessee where orange means UT. I'm not a UT fan.
    Sorry, that's too close to St. Patricks's day and the only way I would ever wear orange would be if I was working for Home Depot or out in the woods hunting!

EDIT: April 1st would be a better day, and instead of giving the Pre the day off, I say we stream "Why do fools fall in love?" all day long.
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bevcraw View Post
    And I live in TEXAS!

I say BRING ON THE ORANGE!

I would wear cool looking Palm Pre stuff if I had it, like sinister penguins holding a Pre or something and some kind of statement, like "You'll all get it soon enough!".
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
    Quote Originally Posted by jdod View Post
    And I live in TEXAS!

I say BRING ON THE ORANGE!

I would wear cool looking Palm Pre stuff if I had it, like sinister penguins holding a Pre or something and some kind of statement, like "You'll all get it soon enough!".
    Not that UT!
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mmarcus View Post
    Palm appreciation day was the day I gave them money for a phone. Maybe Palm should have a "our customers who stuck with us when we sold them a half-finished OS day".

Palm appreciation day. It's been a while since I've heard such a ******** idea.
    It was STILL more complete that iPhone OS 1.0!! You could've read forums/reviews about the phone before buying it. It may be short on some features, but it STILL is an amazing OS.

Why do some people need to be so completely OVER THE TOP negative!?!?!
    Bring on the orange, lol
    Don't forget to thank the investers or let them be aware of the WebOS fan boys/gals!

Palm Ownership/Investors

***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
    Actually, I demonstrated my appreciation by waiting 3 hours for the honor of paying for a release day Pre. It is, in fact, Palm that should show appreciation for the customers that have purchased their product and continued to wait for features promised a year ago (albeit, with no defined delivery date).
    Quote Originally Posted by bevcraw View Post
    Lets not confuse orange with red. Utah is red. Just having fun!
    Just curious, why March 3rd? Why not the offical launch day of the Palm Pre?
    Everyone a plus one. St. pats is coming up, Hunting is the right place, Palm should congrats US, My palm also can not take a day off etc... In the end what is the point. For the many years that we have used their product and given them OUR hard earned money, why not give us something. Maybe an extra battery. lol
  20.    #20  
    I randomly picked that day....what day do you guys have in mind? How does March 3rd affect MArch 17th???
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast