Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    netwrkr9 you can drive your car around with an orange shirt on!!! (that is if your avatar is your car)
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
    Orange is Standard here in Syracuse, NY

Nice Avatar chodaboy
    Quote Originally Posted by etrade18 View Post
    I randomly picked that day....what day do you guys have in mind? How does March 3rd affect MArch 17th???
    March XX is free palm to customer gift day! Do I hear an amen?
    I like the idea of giving Palm a ton of emails
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennat View Post
    netwrkr9 you can drive your car around with an orange shirt on!!! (that is if your avatar is your car)
    Yeah, it's mine..... I have empty pockets to prove it, lol.

Pictures by orange68SS - Photobucket
    I wish I had a nice palm pre shirt of some kind. That way we could be walking advertisements! haha
    Quote Originally Posted by mmarcus View Post
    Palm appreciation day was the day I gave them money for a phone. Maybe Palm should have a "our customers who stuck with us when we sold them a half-finished OS day".

Palm appreciation day. It's been a while since I've heard such a ******** idea.
    From top to bottom, i couldn't have said this better myself.
    LMFAO at this thread.
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    Just curious, why March 3rd? Why not the offical launch day of the Palm Pre?
    Agreed!
    June 6 should be the official day. Especially for those who actually stood in line at Sprint at 8am just to grab one of the limited amount of Pre's that were initially released. My local store sold the 25 they had in 2 hours and didn't get any more for a couple weeks.. .
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Why was this thread even started! What a waste!
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mobags View Post
    Why was this thread even started! What a waste!
    Because everyone is bored waiting for 1.4 and everything else is pretty stable right now.
    You must be bored too if you even took the time to call this a waste.
    (and ya, I agree it is pretty silly)
    Quote Originally Posted by sudoer View Post
    Sorry, that's too close to St. Patricks's day and the only way I would ever wear orange would be if I was working for Home Depot or out in the woods hunting!
    I have mixed feelings (and blood) on this issue. Father's ancestors from the north; Mother's ancestors from the Republic.
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Freshyz View Post
    Because everyone is bored waiting for 1.4 and everything else is pretty stable right now.
    You must be bored too if you even took the time to call this a waste.
    (and ya, I agree it is pretty silly)
    Looks like I'm not the only one bored! LOL!
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mobags View Post
    Looks like I'm not the only one bored! LOL!
    ooooh ya..
    Just another boring cold and gray Sunday in SLC. At least there is a Jazz vs. Portland game on tonight
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Freshyz View Post
    ooooh ya..
    Just another boring cold and gray Sunday in SLC. At least there is a Jazz vs. Portland game on tonight
    LOL! Not a big basketball fan! But I do agree about the cold and gray Sunday! Live 30 miles north of SLC!
  16.    #36  
    When Palm comes out with 1.4 everyone will be in a better mood and will be happy to sport and orange shirt on March 3rd and send emails to Palm thanking them!! As for the thread its better than the redundancy with all the trolls lurking around!!!
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    When 1.4 is finally released it will be nice to see everyone in a better mood instead at each others throats!
    I for one am not gonna spend a day appreciating a company lol
    This signature for rent
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    Yeah, it's mine..... I have empty pockets to prove it, lol.

Pictures by orange68SS - Photobucket
    My brother and I bought a 1967 together around 1985. I used it for about a year and then he took it over when I bought a used 84 firebird around 1986. He and a friend back in PA did a lot of work on that car (what I call "half souping-it up"). They mated an engine out of an old corvette (64 or 64'ish) and my brother put a racing cam in it. It still had the original automatic tranny and no real suspension upgrades (or not enough). The car was dangerous to drive and I really had to stomp on the brakes at a traffic light to keep it from lurching. It had huge power. I wish I I knew more exact details of what he did to it, but he sold it a couple of years later and the new owner cracked it up within 6 months after owning it. RIP. (I guess I'm glad that no one was killed.) With good suspension and a better tranny that car would have been awesome. The stock camaro suspension and steering sucked in my opinion. Your pictures are very nice and the 68 without the vent windows looked nicer in my opinion. Ours was originally a metallic blue, and my brother painted it a glossy black with silver stripes going up th hood and trunk like you would see on a SS.
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    Quote Originally Posted by bevcraw View Post
    I have mixed feelings (and blood) on this issue. Father's ancestors from the north; Mother's ancestors from the Republic.
    Mine father was from southern Ireland (County Galway) and grew up on a small island. I've never been over there. My father never made much of a deal about teaching me our heritage (other than telling me silly stories and occasionally some really silly songs). This is the only one that I remember:
    Were you ever in side of an Irishman's shanty? Where whiskey was plenty and water was scarce. Where three legged stools had tables to match and the leaf (door) of the shanty was hung by the latch!
    Last edited by sudoer; 02/22/2010 at 06:31 AM.
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12