1.    #1  
    Ok, let me preface this by saying I had a Sprint Palm Pre since launch. In fact, I had 3. No, I'm not anal, my first Launch Pre had a stuck pixel, 2nd one had pretty bad oreo out of box, and 3rd stayed with me till the Pre Plus launched.

Now none of my Sprint Pre's had the issue I am having on this Pre Plus... It is very loose front to back when slid out, if you can visualize that. Extend your keyboard and it feels very flimsy like the metal roller whatever isn't making full contact. I'm not talking about the slide rails under the battery cover. Its the metal roller/guide or whatever that you see in the middle of the mirror when the keyboard is out. Does anyone else have this issue? Pre or Pre Plus and also any ideas on how to make it push against the mirror so it doesn't feel so flimsy? Please help! I can't return it to Verizon cause I bought off Craigslist and it wasn't like this the first week so its too late to contact the seller.
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    Sorry.
    Craigslist is fishy. :/

I don't know what to do, but jere's a bump.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane350 View Post
    Ok, let me preface this by saying I had a Sprint Palm Pre since launch. In fact, I had 3. No, I'm not anal, my first Launch Pre had a stuck pixel, 2nd one had pretty bad oreo out of box, and 3rd stayed with me till the Pre Plus launched.

Now none of my Sprint Pre's had the issue I am having on this Pre Plus... It is very loose front to back when slid out, if you can visualize that. Extend your keyboard and it feels very flimsy like the metal roller whatever isn't making full contact. I'm not talking about the slide rails under the battery cover. Its the metal roller/guide or whatever that you see in the middle of the mirror when the keyboard is out. Does anyone else have this issue? Pre or Pre Plus and also any ideas on how to make it push against the mirror so it doesn't feel so flimsy? Please help! I can't return it to Verizon cause I bought off Craigslist and it wasn't like this the first week so its too late to contact the seller.
    and what made you buy a recently release palm pre plus on craigslist when you can get it at verizon chipper?
  4.    #4  
    to be contract free
    Contract free seems to come warranty free as well. Good luck getting this resolved. Maybe take it up with Palm themselves?
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GodShapedHole View Post
    Contract free seems to come warranty free as well. Good luck getting this resolved. Maybe take it up with Palm themselves?
    Yes, you need to wait for your replacement from palm.