Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    I don't know what I should do but my luck sucks!
    First my pre ive had it since jul 09 now the microphone isn't working called CS and got sent a replacement pre
    that one had a flaw in the speaker phone it was blown,
    called CS and got sent a replacement pre
    got another replacement pre and the earpiece was blown....

NOW IM BEING FORCED TO GO TO A SPRINT STORE CAUSE THEY CANT SEND ME A WORKING PHONE!
    AND IVE GOTTEN TO MANY OVER THE PHONE EXCHANGES/REPLACEMENTS!
    These stories really don't make sense. Where is the quality control? This just creates a bad reputation for Palm and its hardware...
    Quote Originally Posted by Peterules View Post
    These stories really don't make sense. Where is the quality control? This just creates a bad reputation for Palm and its hardware...
    The QC on replacements lies with Sprint, not Palm.
    Quote Originally Posted by eztech View Post
    I don't know what I should do but my luck sucks!
    First my pre ive had it since jul 09 now the microphone isn't working called CS and got sent a replacement pre
    that one had a flaw in the speaker phone it was blown,
    called CS and got sent a replacement pre
    got another replacement pre and the earpiece was blown....

NOW IM BEING FORCED TO GO TO A SPRINT STORE CAUSE THEY CANT SEND ME A WORKING PHONE!
    AND IVE GOTTEN TO MANY OVER THE PHONE EXCHANGES/REPLACEMENTS!
    Get on eChat or Sprint again and demand to speak to a supervisor or cancellations rep. Tell them you want a NEW IN THE BOX PRE NOT a refurb. Sprint is responsible for the lack of QC for these refurbs. The Pre is unlike any other phone so it has it's own specific checks that need to be performed...not the general fingerprint cleaning that most other phones need before they are recycled into the replacement queue.
    I'm on my third new pre. This one sucks, too. My first one was running too hot and froze. My second one had a really bad oreo effect and now my third has a huge splotch right in the centre of the screen.

gonna try to get a fourth this week. Argh!
    ohhh...

these have all been brand new phones!
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    No they as far as ive been told where all refurbs and all came with each of there own problems!
    Refurbs are garbage. MAKE sprint give you a new phone, that's what I had to do.