1.    #1  
    add space between snooze and dissmis

brightness in device menu

dissable various phone sounds and enable landscape messaging through preware,can anyone else update or remove these?
    i had to ultimately doctor my phone after a reset to get rid of patches that got stuck like this lol not a pleasant trip either ha!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I had four patches that wouldn't update. Ran EPR, which successfully removed them (as well the other 40 patches I have). But now one of the four won't reinstall. It's starting to look like I'm gonna have to doctor my phone again. With all the problems everyone's having with updating, I'm starting to think things were better/easier before AUPT came out...
    I don't get how people doctor they phone so much. I'm still on my 1st pre from june and I haven't went to the doctor yet. I had stuck themes and patches ran EPR to try to remove them and some work then I ran Repair Utility and it seem to always work for me.
  5.    #5  
    so i have just visited the doctor and now i have 6 patches wich will not update or remove,i also tryd running EPR and did nothing? they are

add spaces between snooze and dismiss
    brightness in device menu
    dissable various phones sounds
    enable landscape messaging
    jump one word at a time
    multi mod

now surely since i went and saw the doctor they should have been removed

sumone please help me resolve this issue?
    Disable various phone sounds was a bugger for me. It never worked when I installed it and stayed stuck in AUPT-1 no matter what, so I finally gave up on it.
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    In another thread, I found this post and it worked great:
    Quote Originally Posted by laelipoo View Post
    There is a hard command line to try.

ipkg -o /media/cryptofs/apps remove org.webosinternals.patches*

Removes the whole directory.
    i had issues updating my patches, i eventually had to do them 1 at a time. so it was a pain in the ****, luckily i only have 9 patches. but still that's like 7 reboots cause some of them needed luna restarts.

Currently using: Sprint Palm Pre and Sprint HTC EVO 4G
    Quote Originally Posted by rdmpe View Post
    In another thread, I found this post and it worked great:

There is a hard command line to try.

ipkg -o /media/cryptofs/apps remove org.webosinternals.patches*

Removes the whole directory.
    Worked like a charm! I tried everything else other than doctor.

Whew... I was getting worried...