Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Just want to say thanks to whoever you guys are that keep this show running. I am on here every five minutes. I can't stop. Thanks again!
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Welcome!!!
    isnt Dieter Bohn the main man here lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    175 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kbastian29 View Post
    Just want to say thanks to whoever you guys are that keep this show running. I am on here every five minutes. I can't stop. Thanks again!
    same here! im obessed with this phone (palm pre) and im addicting to finding things out as soon as they happen. u guys do a great job of keeping the site updated! thumbs up for u guys!

EDIT: after reading all the fustration and negativety in the anticipation thread this is a nice thread to bring us back together. lets remember how fortunate we happy pre owners are!!
    Last edited by Fitz39; 02/20/2010 at 05:02 PM.
    we are a big family here!!!
    This is be far the best ecosystem for any phone out there.
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    +1000 completly agree with Fitz39.
    Love this site.
    Love this site too, if not for this site I would not have my pre patched out. Big shout out to Preware too!
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Agree. I learned SO much from this site before I purchased by Pre Plus in January, and continue to glean DAILY. Thanks to all who participate in precentral.net. I refer folks to this site frequently. Keep up the good work!
    Patrice
    Virginia
    Works like nothing else!
    my lifeline it seems
    Agreed.
    Keep in mind though It's the members of this community who made Precentral what it is today.

So you should be thanking yourself.
  13. pdj
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    I enjoy the Pre as a smartphone, Precentral turns it into a hobby as well.
    I can remember the Visorcentral days, then Treocentral, now this, it's a testament to Dieter and the rest of his hardworking crew and the best group of members, who are awesome.
    Every Pre that's sold should have a Precentral.net bookmark preinstalled on its browser.
    +1 for loving this site...I am a new convert from Windows Mobile. I enjoyed the apps and hacking I did to get my phone like I wanted it, and it's good to know this site can give me some of the same guilty pleasures! lol
    I also love this site,,learn much here and kill alot of time. Thanks guys.
    Ok... something is wrong here... 16 (now 17) posts and no one trolled through here complaining about something?! This site is awesome (and addicting), but really..no negative comments yet? What is the world coming to? A completely positive post... no trolls coming through... cats and dogs living together... total chaos!

Oh yeah... welcome to PreCentral OP!!
    I think Precentral Rocks...Big Thumbs Up!!! Sorli
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Ok... something is wrong here... 16 (now 17) posts and no one trolled through here complaining about something?! This site is awesome (and addicting), but really..no negative comments yet? What is the world coming to? A completely positive post... no trolls coming through... cats and dogs living together... total chaos!

Oh yeah... welcome to PreCentral OP!!
    LOL! My guess is that while some of us have complaints about the phone itself, PreCentral.net has been a HUGE resource (IMHO) in helping us to get our phones closer to a point where we actually enjoy using them and can tolerate some of the problems that most complain about. I, for one, have spent a whole lot of time here in the week that I have had the phone, just reading and finding out more about the phone, and finally trying a few suggestions to tweak my phone.

Sooooo, I will reiterate...Precentral.Net ROCKS!
    here here! It's my favorite site, hell it's my homepage on all three pcs! I love how the stories include stuff from the forums, this site flat out rocks.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast