You have enter the unlock code on your Palm one pre using the following unlocking instruction :
Warning : Do not enter any wrong unlock codes on your Palm One Pre mobile phones. If you enter over a certain amount of wrong unlock codes on your Palm One Pre mobile phone, your phone may get hard locked and sometimes become unusable.
1. Switch ON your Palm One Pre with a Not ACCEPTED* SIM Card.
2. If your Palm One Pre asks for a PIN code, then enter your SIM card PIN number once.
3. Palm One Pre states SOS only calls – when you try to make a regular call it will ask for the network unlock pin again. At this point no matter how many times you put in the pin. It will state incorrect pin message
4. Reboot Palm One Pre with the same Not ACCEPTED* SIM card.
5. After rebooting, Palm One Pre got unlocked and never asked for the network unlock pin again.
*NOT ACCEPTED : We mean, to use a Sim card from a network other than the network your Palm One Pre is locked to.