1.    #1  
    In the palm os the search function explorer all DB, in pre with webos the search go in all world, but not in the db on my pre?!?!?!

It's possibile?

Thanks.
    Not to offend, but where are you from? Your English has "third language" written all over it

But yes, you're right. In webOS, Universal Search lets you look for Apps and Contacts, as well as search Google, Google Maps, Wikipedia and Twitter. As it is, you canNOT search inside your mails or messages.

I agree, it's a major bummer, but I'm half expecting that function to come at some later point, possibly once a new hardware model is released. I understand that the way webOS is coded can make some apps pretty inefficient with system resources, so including messages and mails in Universal Search might have been too laggy, or too slow, for Palm to actually include it at this point. Once there's a new phone with more memory and a quicker processor, it might work well enough to make the cut.
    Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GodShapedHole View Post
    Not to offend, but where are you from? Your English has "third language" written all over it

But yes, you're right. In webOS, Universal Search lets you look for Apps and Contacts, as well as search Google, Google Maps, Wikipedia and Twitter. As it is, you canNOT search inside your mails or messages.

I agree, it's a major bummer, but I'm half expecting that function to come at some later point, possibly once a new hardware model is released. I understand that the way webOS is coded can make some apps pretty inefficient with system resources, so including messages and mails in Universal Search might have been too laggy, or too slow, for Palm to actually include it at this point. Once there's a new phone with more memory and a quicker processor, it might work well enough to make the cut.
    WOW! Kudos to you for understanding that. I read it 3 times and was still confused.