1.    #1  
    So i did webOs Doctor and then i tried installing all my patches back from Preware. I was able to install all the successfully except the ones that says "enable landscape"..So basically, any hack that says "Enable landscape" anything doesnt work. But i could care less about the other ones, i just want the enable landscape messages patch to work. Heres the error.

Error Installing: See IPKG Log
    Status
    Nothing interesting

Status
    Nothing interesting

Install
    Beging installation of org.webosinter....
    instaling org.web......
    downloading http://ipkg.prewar......
    configuring...

Unlick
    Nothing interesting

Postinst
    1 out of 2 hunks failed -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/app/controllers/chatview-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$

Lock
    Nothing interesting

Statis
    Nothing interesting

Remove
    removing package org....

Failed
    ErrorGnericMethodException: Failed during post-install script excution
    run the webos repair utility that's gonna help!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    So basically, any hack that says "Enable landscape" anything doesnt work. But i could care less about the other ones, i just want the enable landscape messages patch to work.

Or instead of posting a message like that, you can try saying , ''Thank You, for all the patches you guys have created for us that make our palm pre experience a lot better, however i am having a slight issue with the enable landscape messaging patch. Any help would be much appreciated''

Simple wording man....your welcome....
    Do you have any other messaging patches installed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyusaku View Post
    Do you have any other messaging patches installed?
    any other patch in the messaging app is compatible with the landscape patch !
    I was having problems with the landscape messaging patch as well. I was having problems even before the 1.4 update. I could not update or uninstall that patch. After updating to 1.4, it is still the only patch that I cannot update or uninstall.

Strangely, before 1.4, even though I was getting the error, I was able to message in landscape mode. Now, I can't email OR message in landscape. My web and you tube, etc still switch to landscape mode.

(Strange I'm worrying about my pre while waiting for the tsunami to hit us in Hawaii...hey...why not be productive while waiting).

Please help.

PS...thanks for all the great patches.
    Quote Originally Posted by SISGO View Post
    run the webos repair utility that's gonna help!
    WebOS Utility Repair?? Where?? Please Share....ack....I'm rhyming there!