Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    So I think I manage to cooked all my installed patches into webOS. Problem is I was trying to delete them by running EPR. I have tried webOs DR, but it won't read my PrPrPr&#$275$;. $I$ $also$ $tried$ $a$ $full$ $reset$ $via$ $the$ $Device$ $Info$, $to$ $no$ $use$. $I$ $don$'$t$ $know$ $what$ $else$ $to$ $tried$, $if$ $any$ $of$ $you$ $have$ $any$ $ideas$/$suggestion$ $I$'$m$ $all$ $ears$, $thanks$ $in$ $advance$ $for$ $any$ $input$..
    did u put it in recovery mode before you tried to dr it??? i always forget
    Palm prē-ist.
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    what's recovery mode?
    lol theres your issue! do a quick search
    Palm prē-ist.
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    so how do I enable recovery mode?
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ml#post1971994
    here you go if that doesnt work

1) Turn your Pre completely off. If you can't turn it off, remove the battery to kill it. If you have to take the battery out, leave it out until I tell you to put it back it.
    2) Plug your Pre into the USB port on your computer.
    3) Press and hold the volume up button. Do NOT let go of the volume up button until I tell you to.
    4) Turn on your Pre. If you had to remove the battery, put it back in now.
    5) Within a few seconds at most, (maybe instantly) you should see a large USB symbol that fills the screen of the Pre. Once you see that symbol, you can let go of the volume up button.
    6) On your desktop run the WebOSDoctor.
    Palm prē-ist.
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    thanks i think its working. im hoping it is
    sweet, just let it go, should take 1/2 hr maybe more, just let it go. if its more than an hr, then u will have to do the internals dr i believe
    Palm prē-ist.
    All you really had to do was use WebOs Doctor.
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    Yeah all it took was a quick visit to the DR lol, it was my 1st time so I didn't know I had to put it on Rec Mode. Thanks again Toyotast165 for the quick help. I should have done a lil more research on the forum..
    no prob, it's the simple things that are usually overlooked, like I said I Always forget to put it in recovery mode myself so I know how you feel