Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    had a trackball with the blackberry pearl, and curve 8900... Didn't have a great experience with trackballs
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    Holy zombie threads Batman!
    LMFAO! Nice!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Wowzers don't know how I did that.... could've sworn it appeared on the New Posts list.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dvigilante1 View Post
    Your missing the point. Those other phones iphone/nexus have a large screen which is suited for your finger. The palm pre tried to be a mix between touch and keyboard. It isn't successful because the screen is to small. Even the mobile formatted precentral site I'm clicking forum links via my thumbnail. I could always resize but it's a hassle to do that for every page. The old palm devices got it right with the touch/keyboard combo because you had a Dpad and a stylus.
    I think that the Evo, or the Iphone would be a better phone for you.(IMO) I doubt that they have a trackball though.

best of luck. ^_^
    Hate track balls...no to the track ball!
    If "If's" and "But's" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!

Quote Originally Posted by alex.dobeck View Post
    Wowzers don't know how I did that.... could've sworn it appeared on the New Posts list.
    No worries! We're just having fun.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    I want two trackballs. We already have an oddball.
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    I would love to see a track ball. But better yet someone run over to sparkfun and get a track ball componet and wire it in through the mini usb port or the headfone jack. Then we could show androis whos boss!!!

NOT "HP webOS"!!!
    What color should it be and where placed? I think it should be hidden in the backcover.
    That way we can pretend the current silver button can be jedi mind controlled.
    Have to wave some fingers though for dramatic effect.
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    you underestamate the powers of the dark side. Hahahaha

NOT "HP webOS"!!!
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    I would like to be able to change the colors. Difernt ones for sms,vmail,missed call, tweet ect. And you shold be able to customize it to ur own liking...

NOT "HP webOS"!!!
    wow, seriously a trackball? I suppose it doesn't need a touchscreen then either right?
    Come on man, 'we ain't livin in the dark ages here. We got family feud'
    Quote Originally Posted by toyotast165 View Post
    we ain't livin in the dark ages here
    I beg to differ...
    Please god, no trackball. An optical trackpad in the middle of the gesture area I could see... but if you ask me, arrow keys somewhere in the keyboard would be my personal favorite.
    go get a blackberry! ur all a big pile of duesche.
  16.    #36  
    wow this old thread has come alive during the month of halloween no less. Sorry folks but the whole time I was referring optical trackpad. Didn't know the correct name at the time of my original post.
    I want a trackball the size of an olive.
    Instead of a trackball the curser needs to move based on tilting the phone to one side or the other and up or down!
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion Antares View Post
    Instead of a trackball the curser needs to move based on tilting the phone to one side or the other and up or down!
    There's a game for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    There's a game for that.
    Well if it's not Monkey Ball I'm not interested!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast