Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    Figured people would get a kick out of this.. Saw it today running from place to place... I guess Palm finally has some money to spend on advertising.

I think if they used the sprint pre it would look better. The button looks nice
    Quote Originally Posted by geeksquadkid View Post
    I think if they used the sprint pre it would look better. The button looks nice
    +1

Yet I would have to say that the way they make use of all the signage, it really shows the many uses.

What street intersection was this near?
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    I like the tag-line...

Life moves fast. Don't miss a thing.
    cool , in what street is that ... i'll like to see for myself!
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    It's all over MUNI stations in SF as well
    Global Posts
    386 Global Posts
    Nice! I'm glad you shared this.
    Quote Originally Posted by cue79 View Post
    Figured people would get a kick out of this.. Saw it today running from place to place... I guess Palm finally has some money to spend on advertising.

Check out http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...nt-photos.html
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    This is in the subway @ 42nd street time square near the 1/2/3 trains walking to the shuttle. For those of you who don't live in NYC, it's under the ground
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    I don't wanna be a downer after all the tv ad criticism, but wouldn't it be better to spread them out instead of putting 10 at the same place? Or put a couple at the same place with a couple of other ads between them. People will notice..

They should've printed a full app on every poster and put a plastic Pre twice the size in the middle. And print the posters on cardboards on rails, so people could roll the apps around like on a real Pre. O, how I love fantasyland..
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    I don't wanna be a downer after all the tv ad criticism, but wouldn't it be better to spread them out instead of putting 10 at the same place? Or put a couple at the same place with a couple of other ads between them. People will notice..
    I don't know about NY, but in SF imagine those rows of pictures all over the station. That does get the point across. You step out of the train and you're literally bombarded by Palm ads - whether good or bad
    There's not really any other way to do it. I did a lot of commuting on the T in Boston, those platforms aren't particularly large. The major transfer points, yeah, those are a good size. Usually the smaller platforms have just one gigantic sign that covers half the wall. This one is more effective, you get, eight? different shots of WebOS doing things people want.
    1.4 must be anyday now..... lol im very excited! this is gunna be a big week, 1.4, getting a fresh motor for the truck, and have 3 days off, now if i could just get some sleep lol
    Palm prē-ist.