Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. CoobeyMeyer
    I just have a quick question. Is there any reason for us not to believe that 1.4 is not coming today? Or would something else have to have happened first, guaranteeing that its coming today?
    I think it would be genious for Palm to release it today so that we could all get to use it over the weekend. Don't flame
    Quote Originally Posted by CoobeyMeyer View Post
    Don't flame
    Why not flame?

No, there is no reason not to believe it is not coming out today, nor is there any reason to believe it is coming out today. The only thing that will guarantee it is coming out on any given day will be when you run the Updates application and it says there is a new version available. There will not be any other indicator.

Seeing as how there are 10 days left in February, I give it a 9.9% chance it will come out today. Why not 10% (a strick 1 out of 10)? Because there certainly is a possibility it will not come out in February after all...

It will come out when it comes out!!
    noone knows.
    you open up YET ANOTHER 1.4 THREAD.....And you don't expect to be flamed???

ummmmm....good luck with that
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Don't flame??? There's a post right above you could of put this instead of starting yet an other one.
    and you didnt even post in the right forum
    I guess if you would have phrased that as "Are there any indicators that have occurred in the past to indicate that the update release is imminent?" Then you might not get flamed, but do didn't ask that....therefore flame on!!
  8. CoobeyMeyer
    Dumb@sses, why do you think the title of this thread is "Another 1.4 Thread" 0.o
    why did you even bother to make this instead of just joining the anticipation thread
    Can we just close the thread? It's a waste of our time and a waste of Precentral's bandwidth.
  11. CoobeyMeyer
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    why did you even bother to make this instead of just joining the anticipation thread
    Because what are the chances of me getting answered when my post is the very last post. You must not have a life because you seem to be on PreCentral a lot.
  12. CoobeyMeyer
    Quote Originally Posted by SqyArc View Post
    Can we just close the thread? It's a waste of our time and a waste of Precentral's bandwidth.
    F * c k you
    I lol'd.
    I actually look forward to the daily 1.4 threads. At this point I feel like turning into the Joker. Everyday that 1.4 is delayed someone will die. The choice is Palm's.
    you must not have much common sense the last post is pretty much always answered and its actually pretty sad that you have to curse at everyone online
  16. CoobeyMeyer
    And thank to Mikey for actually answering my question
    Quote Originally Posted by CoobeyMeyer View Post
    Dumb@sses, why do you think the title of this thread is "Another 1.4 Thread" 0.o

Actually we know who the dumba$$ is, your attempt at trying to be cute has

Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    YOU SUCK!! This is my 1st post btw...
    we can see that its your first post but you couldve done alot better
    You tried...and you failed...you get an f-minus in my book
    I likey take apart thingies....
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast