1.    #1  
    Is the C40 coming to verizon as well?
    Yah know, the "C40" is entirely speculative itself. So, speculating on whether an entirely speculative product will be on a specific carrier is... well... quite speculative.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    Yah know, the "C40" is entirely speculative itself. So, speculating on whether an entirely speculative product will be on a specific carrier is... well... quite speculative.
    so what you are saying is that you are speculating that this is all speculation?

Currently using: Sprint Palm Pre and Sprint HTC EVO 4G
    Quote Originally Posted by 05typesdc5 View Post
    so what you are saying is that you are speculating that this is all speculation?

He sounded pretty certain to me.
    the C40 is not what everyone thinks it is. Its not new hardware.
    Quote Originally Posted by nyczwillz View Post
    the C40 is not what everyone thinks it is. Its not new hardware.
    That is my guess. I think it is the Pre Plus for Sprint.
    Are you trying to hurt me?
    Quote Originally Posted by nyczwillz View Post
    the C40 is not what everyone thinks it is....
    C-40 Clipper - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    I can't believe nobody else has figured this out. 40 is hex for 64. They're bringing back the C64!! Can't wait to dig out all of my old C64 games!
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by playboy View Post
    That is my guess. I think it is the Pre Plus for Sprint.
    If all palm does in June is go here you go guys who keep us afloat here's a new pre plus that 6 months old now.. They can stick it where the sun don't shine and watch people move on to "NEW" hardware(supersonic) not a memory upgrade...
    Last edited by helidos; 02/19/2010 at 01:16 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by 05typesdc5 View Post

Perhaps.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    It may be easier to determine if it is coming to Verizon once C40 is known to be what it is.
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    the c40 as a name is not speculation and a new device is certain!!! The only speculation is when. Lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    WC40-- u know that stuff that lubes metal and quiets rust noise? duh!!
    Are bad people born that way? Or did something go terribly wrong?