1.    #1  
    I cant download anything from the APP Catalog as it says I am not in an approved country. I have a Day 1 PRE from the US - It started happening initially after the last update - then sprint fiddled with it for hours ( it refused the webdoc even) and finally it all worked as it should .. for about 3 weeks and now its doing it again - nothing has changed!!!

Any ideas ??
    smiles for your day ~ pixielee
    In a love/hate relationship w/my PalmPre(s) 6/6/09 3/22/10 4/12/10 and 5/5/10 (ops yes I lost one!)

Its Life - Live it, Love it, PLAY in it
    Interesting problem... Where do you live? Cause if its Alaska, you can see Russia from your house, and the phone probably thinks you live in Russia. (LOL) Are you sure you selected the proper info on your Palm profile while setting it up? Your Sprint account?
    Are bad people born that way? Or did something go terribly wrong?
    If you would like please send me a PM with your email address, MEID number and where you are located. I can then see if there is a problem on our end.
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
  4.    #4  
    Thanks! I sent the PM
    In a love/hate relationship w/my PalmPre(s) 6/6/09 3/22/10 4/12/10 and 5/5/10 (ops yes I lost one!)

5.    #5  
    Not sure if this worked ... ive never added an attachment but here is the error I get ~ Thanks for helping!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by pixielee View Post
    Not sure if this worked ... ive never added an attachment but here is the error I get ~ Thanks for helping!
    I got that error when I tried to install (or was it just trying to pull up the details?) either NY Times or LA Times... I forget which. Only app I ever had that problem with. It was quite a while ago.
  7.    #7  
    Yeah its been weird with apps for me ever since update - I cant download anything at all - hardbeatz thinks he may have found the issue and we are working on it next week so *fingers crossed* it will be fixed soon!

8.    #8  
    Well, had to speak to tech 3 at palm and we had to webdoc again - which wasnt so bad -it restored all my photos and music and such - but (as I knew would happen) lost all my text messaging - i CAN however use the app catalog again

THANKS!

From that screenshot I can see you have at least one patch on there. I hope people aren't contacting Palm for help with a patched Pre. Its not really fair to Palm. Should try out here and then doctor the phone before using their time.

But I guess me saying this comes from the fact I work in customer support. When our customers go and modify their linux server and then come to me because its not working the way it should, it drives me up the wall and wastes everyones time.