1.    #1  
    The application called Tap Flick Slide It, is in the GSM app catalog.
    It says its FREE for a limited time.

So just to let everybody know to download it

its not really any good, but its probably the first app that supposed to be paid but is free (i'm guessing once the "limited time" is over it will costs something to download)

Also in that application did you notice:
    it says "voice commands coming soon, we're waiting for Palm to update WebOS"

so i'm guessing voice commands are coming in 1.4?
    Quote Originally Posted by peabrain View Post
    The application called Tap Flick Slide It, is in the GSM app catalog.
    It says its FREE for a limited time.

So just to let everybody know to download it

its not really any good, but its probably the first app that supposed to be paid but is free (i'm guessing once the "limited time" is over it will costs something to download)

Also in that application did you notice:
    it says "voice commands coming soon, we're waiting for Palm to update WebOS"

so i'm guessing voice commands are coming in 1.4?
    That would mean the mic is finally open to devs..which means we will get things like shazaam. Well...america will..we dont get them till march :/

Edit. The app kinda made it out that it would get voice commands when palm maybe update that part of the devkit...didnt seem like a definitive next update thing
    Last edited by kel101; 02/19/2010 at 12:55 PM.
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    March is not all that far away and we don't have 1.4 yet either.
    There are two versions of this in the app catalog, one is free and the other $1.99.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by teejay69 View Post
    There are two versions of this in the app catalog, one is free and the other $1.99.
    its free in the GSM (not the US) catalog, i cant comment on the US one as i'm not from there

However, is the free one in the US catalog a "lite" version or full?
    Its free here too. All this guys apps are "limited time only" free.

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    What does it do?
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News
    It's like a virtual Bop-it.

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    Quote Originally Posted by djmcgee View Post
    March is not all that far away and we don't have 1.4 yet either.
    Yeah, but March probably means "early April". Remember DocsToGo? Yeah, they're not even working on it yet. Flash was supposed to come "for the first time on a mobile device, in late 2009", then "soon", then "February" - now it's "at some point after Android, maybe this summer".