Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    Did you guys know that on the Palm Downloads page, there is a Palm Music Assistant that works with Itunes to import/export music during media sync?

Palm Support : Palm Pre Sprint - Downloads
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    Yeah? It doesn't do anything.
    im interested. i'll see what it does.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbode View Post
    Yeah? It doesn't do anything.
    To say it does "nothing" is not entirely accurate. Although it may be of no use to you, it does server value.

The Music Assistant acts as a gateway between Amazon mp3 and Itunes it will transfer your purchased amazon songs to your itunes library.

If you are syncing only to Itunes and do not use Amazon mp3 it may serve no value to you.

More information can be found here
    Palm Support : Using the Palm Music Assistant
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    Ah I know nothing of Amazon mp3. Is that one of them US apps that we don't get in the UK?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbode View Post
    Ah I know nothing of Amazon mp3. Is that one of them US apps that we don't get in the UK?
    Yeah I guess they don't have an app in the UK yet. Wonder if they have any plans cause it looks like amazon.co.uk does have an mp3 service.
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    The Amazon App came loaded on the US pre's! Wonder why they didn't for the UK! Oh well I don't use it that much any ways!
    Quote Originally Posted by mobags View Post
    The Amazon App came loaded on the US pre's! Wonder why they didn't for the UK! Oh well I don't use it that much any ways!
    Because Amazon MP3 is only available in the US.