Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    If you sign into a profile that is not users does the problem still persist? (e.g. create a new profile and see if you have problems).
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Okay now I think I might be good. Remember I told you I thought it was an image I put into my pre via usb mode? well I was able to get into my pre again, after a sluggish time, and I removed it and reset my pre. Once my pre came on it was very responsive and I was able to access my pre's files seemlessly. I'm not gonna count my chickens just yet so wish me luck.
    Listen, I have the potential to utilize those white and black keys to captivate you. My fingers create the
    melodic aura and the harmonic flow, yet, that critical lyrical rhythm is metaphysical!
    I HAVE THE MUSIC IN ME!
    -Blutuu
    did doctoring delete your pics/music?
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Nope. Every single file is there and accounted for so far. That may be subject to change as I haven't checked for everything, but pics, music, vids, they are all there. Time to back up.
    Listen, I have the potential to utilize those white and black keys to captivate you. My fingers create the
    melodic aura and the harmonic flow, yet, that critical lyrical rhythm is metaphysical!
    I HAVE THE MUSIC IN ME!
    -Blutuu
    Doctoring doesn't affect your files anymore this is correct. I backed them up before my last doctor episode, the folder is still on my desktop, I never needed it haha.
    my phone did something similiar, but it would not even get to the palm screen. Also left it charging for quite some time and it would not get past the low batt screen. Anyway turned out to be a bad battery. Which in turn could affect many things. I would take it into sprint to have them check it it anyway....
    I had a similar problem today. Phone was charged on the touchstone overnight, working fine this morning. Pulled it out of my pocket a few minutes later and nothing, like the battery was dead. Got home and put it on touchstone and nothing happened. If I pulled the battery out then put it back in and put it on the touchstone, I got the palm logo. But, it didn't glow like it normally does during boot up. Kept trying to pull the battery, plugged it directly into the usb cable, and even tried the ringer switch trick (flick it three times while holding power down). Finally left it for a while to charge in case the battery was actually dead. Came back, same problem. A couple of times, the screen would flicker into a green palm logo and have green stripes on the display and then reset to the white palm logo. Finally, one time it began the normal boot up process and seems fine now (and even though the whole time it was on the charger since the problem started was less than 30 minutes, the charge shows nearly 100%!). I couldn't find anything else similar on the web. Weird.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12