Global Posts
    176 Global Posts
    I'm planning on ordering a Pre soon.

Have you noticed any problems getting the OS upgrades?
    I will use Telia as provider for my Pre!

I cant wait to get my hands on my new Pre

// Beca
    Simens S3 -> Simens S10 -> Palm V & Simens S35i -> SE T610 & Palm T2 -> SE S700 & Palm T3 ->SE W810i -> Palm Pre- running WebOS 2.1!! @500Mhz -> Palm Pre 2. The Pre 2 rocks. -> Pre 3, Nice & Touchpad=> Future Pre 4 wanted.
    I've had no problems updating. Well unless you count the fact that Telia and Tele2 seems to share their 3G-networks leading to the phone to be on "roaming" all the time when in 3G. This would not be a problem (I mean from a cost perspective it isn't a problem) would it not be for the fact that the Pre won't download OTA updates while you are roaming since it does not want you to get extra costs.
    This is easily solved by connecting to a WiFi-network and download it that way.

(Also be prepared to possibly not be able to use the App Catalogue - if you get it with 1.3.1 then I suggest you download and install as many apps as you feel you like and then update....)
    Global Posts
    176 Global Posts
    Tanks for the reply.
    With that question out of the way my Pre will probably be orderd today )

// Beca
    Simens S3 -> Simens S10 -> Palm V & Simens S35i -> SE T610 & Palm T2 -> SE S700 & Palm T3 ->SE W810i -> Palm Pre- running WebOS 2.1!! @500Mhz -> Palm Pre 2. The Pre 2 rocks. -> Pre 3, Nice & Touchpad=> Future Pre 4 wanted.