1.    #1  
    Ive considered myself quite knowledgeable about the pre and have been able to keep up with all the constant changes and improvements, but the recent additions of the auto update for preware have me a little confused. if i am up to date with the package manager and preware am i covered? or is it a specific patch i have to install? also what does the auto update cover? can i leave themes, patches all installed over does themes still need to be removed? thanks for the help
    rtfm
  3.    #3  
    thanks tough guy
    I would advice you to UNINSTALL THE THEMES prior to update. If you installed the updated patches that were released today via preware you should be fine.................................................................. or so they say
  5.    #5  
    thanks, ill willing to take the risk, just wanted some insight and understanding before the update is released
    As long as you are running the most current AUPT patches on your device, you will have no problems with them. Read the link above for detailed info on what AUPT patches mean for making lives easier.