1.    #1  
    i was wondering why if i try to share a video from youtube to another phone the links aren't blue and clickable there black and do not open they work if i send to my iphone or droid but not to blackberrys why is this
    it seems to be a blackberry thing.. It may be stripping the html that encases the links
    nothing is "clickable" they are touchable the screen doesnt click now does it
    @063_xobx:

Do you ever post anything relevant or helpful?

OP:

The reason, as previously stated, is an issue with the BlackBerry, not with your Palm Pre.
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup
    Quote Originally Posted by arthurthornton View Post
    @063_xobx:

Do you ever post anything relevant or helpful?

OP:

The reason, as previously stated, is an issue with the BlackBerry, not with your Palm Pre.
    yes as a matter of fact i do if you were to see some of my others i can be very helpful i just want people to stop calling it click when it is simply touching its always been a pet peeve of mine along with people who say axe when they mean ask and people who say close the light
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    yes as a matter of fact i do if you were to see some of my others i can be very helpful i just want people to stop calling it click when it is simply touching its always been a pet peeve of mine along with people who say axe when they mean ask and people who say close the light
    Well you can't touch it on a blackberry, which the OP has a problem with