Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    A few weeks ago, someone posted a site that had tons of tutorials about every aspect of using the Palm Pre.

Does anyone know what that link was?

Thanks!
    go to totallypalmed.com

Thanks button is below
    I've always found youtube to be a good site. Just type in palm pre.

ET
    it's the url below. i have my dad, and eventually my mom, go through the lessons. they can go at their own pace and understand all the different facets of webOS. i'm actually a little surprised palm isn't making this more visible.

http://learning.palm.com/splg/webos/

anyhow... enjoy
    Quote Originally Posted by un_designer View Post
    it's the url below. i have my dad, and eventually my mom, go through the lessons. they can go at their own pace and understand all the different facets of webOS. i'm actually a little surprised palm isn't making this more visible.

Palm webOS

anyhow... enjoy
    yes! this is the website every new Palm owner should visit.

Also, in the app catalog there's an official Palm app called Palm Videos (I believe) which has video guides of many different webos functions
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by DrFate View Post
    A few weeks ago, someone posted a site that had tons of tutorials about every aspect of using the Palm Pre.

Does anyone know what that link was?

Thanks!
    You can access to two links:
    ONE:
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...tutorials.html

TWO:

Welcome to Palm Self-Paced Learning Guides
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by un_designer View Post

anyhow... enjoy
    That is the link, thanks so much!