1.    #1  
    I was curious....since Pre+ is only on verizon, does it not come with those stupid NASCAR and NFL apps? Those are Sprint apps right? What useless apps, if any, does Verizon force people to have?

Thank God for patches to hide em....
    Yes, those are Sprint only, so you wont have them on Verizon. However, on Verizon, some of the other apps cost money to run. Like, their navigation app costs 9.99 a month, and its free on Sprint. So personally its a fair trade off to have those take up space but not have to pay extra
    Though Verizon also get's the hotspot, while sprint does not, but there's a fee attached anyway
    But Sprint can tether. Now I'm not sure what the significance of hot spotting form a mobile device would be, but tethering serves just fine. If more than 1 person needs to access the internet and your phone is the only way, seems like that'd be pretty bleak.
    Tomorrow I'll be me again...
    Verizon Pre+ comes with VZ Navigator, but there are no other "useless apps" showing up on the Palm Pre+. If you want to use Verizon Pre+ Mobile Hot Spot app, you do need to download it from the App Catalog.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kewl 700p View Post
    Verizon Pre+ comes with VZ Navigator, but there are no other "useless apps" showing up on the Palm Pre+. If you want to use Verizon Pre+ Mobile Hot Spot app, you do need to download it from the App Catalog.
    And then you have to pay out the *** to be able to use it.