Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    So i called sprint customer service last sat. I asked if they can change my pre.. I complain about the slider(oreo effect) and the power button get stucked.. So he advised me to go to the nearest sprint here in my place.. I went and said i need a replacement.. They told me they're going to call me... So last monday, they called me... And now, ive been using my "new" pre for 3 days now, without any problem...shiny..no scratches..

i give 5 stars for sprint with that service.. I ddnt pay anything, its covered by the warranty... I used my old pre for 5 months...

Bad thing: Dont know where to download the mobile hotspot!! My sister cleaned this laptop... So i lost all my file!!!!!

Any one? Help?
    pm me your email
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    thank you thank you
    I always liked sprint, too bad they have poor service in my area. This is VZW country!

All I could think when I read the topic... ...That's what she said!!!

e_t
    Quote Originally Posted by edit_text View Post
    I read that and thought it was a perfect setup too
    Sprint did what they were SUPPOSE to do. You had a valid issue with the phone within the warranty period and they replaced the phone.
  7. Evansgw
    Dumb question: Do you need to take all the packaging and charger to the store? Or just walk in with the phone???
    I went to the Sprint store yesterday afternoon for a replacement Pre. I found a box on my porch tonight. I have been a Sprint customer for more than a decade, and have never failed to be impressed with their customer service.
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    my oreo effect is not that bad... My power button is stucked but still working... I just brought my phone alone...nothing else.... I asked the sprint person and they said they really have lots of replacements for pre. So I guess, they just dnt ask too much question, just replace it.
  10. Evansgw
    Good to know! My 'oreo' effect isn't too bad either but my wife's Pre is perfect... which REALLY annoys me!!! So, I definitely want to take mine in.
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    I never get good sprint service
    I always have. Never an issue in nine years that I couldn't take partial blame for.
    Global Posts
    175 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by edit_text View Post
    I always liked sprint, too bad they have poor service in my area. This is VZW country!

e_t
    she never told me that...
    I was thinking the same thing!! "that's what she said!"
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    I hate that line. I feel like people who say that can't think of anything more clever.

Anyway, sprint is really much better about service.