1.    #1  
    Hi Guys, I needed some help with Labyrinth level 17 ... does anyone have any idea how to clear it ... many people in the reviews section have posted this question but no one answers ... please help
    Quote Originally Posted by mitulrmehta View Post
    Hi Guys, I needed some help with Labyrinth level 17 ... does anyone have any idea how to clear it ... many people in the reviews section have posted this question but no one answers ... please help
    is that the level called "impossible"?
    Motorola i710 > Motorola i760 > Samsung M520 > Palm Pre
    There is a reason why they called that level "Impossible"

I guess that's the authors way to whet your appetite for the full version?
    theres a way to beat it.....see right above where u start, one of the holes are a little farther from the wall then the others, u need to roll the ball back quite a bit, and then when u tilt it forward make sure u till the phone all the way....and when i say all the way i mean completely up and down on its side and it will kinda jump it from going so fast.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by cnote1287 View Post
    is that the level called "impossible"?
    the level is "skip it"
    on my pre thats level 12 but i do have the light version. but anyways same concept. turn the pre completely vertical. it will roll faster and "skip" the hole
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by cnote1287 View Post
    on my pre thats level 12 but i do have the light version. but anyways same concept. turn the pre completely vertical. it will roll faster and "skip" the hole
    Thanks cnote1287 ... actually both level 12 & 17 had same concept ... done ... can't wait for the full version to come out ....
    Yeah I've been stuck on this level too. I'm glad I found this thread so I could stop trying to pull my hair out!

I tried emailing the developer using the email link on their help page, but it came back as undeliverable. Hopefully that was just a one-time glitch.

I'm definitely looking forward to the full version of the game. In my opinion, it's the best ball-rolling accelerometer game out there. Topple Ball used to be my favorite, but that game really gets repetitive after awhile. The level design in Labyrinth makes it fun to play the game. Hopefully the full version has more of the same.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    On level 17, I beat it by goingaround the hole to the bottom right of where you start. If you angle the phone perfectly you can hit the wall in the right spot and avoid the hole, you just have to make sure to quickly tilt the phone back up so the ball doesnt go into the next hole. It takes a while to get the angle and tilt right, but since the game auto restarts after going in a hole, you can jsut keep the phone angled the whole tiem and make slight adjustments to get it where you need.