1.    #1  
    Curious about this app....wondering if people like it. I'd like a "home screen" that displays stuff I like to check (i.e.-weather, new feeds, etc). What's the consensus?
    I bought it. I rarely use it. The feeds are Yahoo only, the twitter feed isn't the best, but the contacts, extra app wave, and the weather widgets are really nice.

Overall, I'd give it about a three.
    no
    It's one of these apps like brightness unlinked that really need a patch to make it complete. If someone would make a patch to make more of your homescreen then it would be work 10x more.
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
    Quote Originally Posted by laelipoo View Post
    I bought it. I rarely use it. The feeds are Yahoo only, the twitter feed isn't the best, but the contacts, extra app wave, and the weather widgets are really nice.

Overall, I'd give it about a three.
    used the free version, agree with above, i don't twit, figured the news ticker would drain battery quick so i turned it off, really wanted the calendar and weather at a glance, but its easier to keep my "weatherbug elite" and "agenda" cards open and minimized...
    "The union forces me to allow you to go to lunch in spite of the way you've played. Those of you with consciences will not be able to eat. And those of you whose consciences match your talents... go stuff yourselves. I hope you choke".....Maestro, The Money Pit
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by vbockius View Post
    but its easier to keep my "weatherbug elite" and "agenda" cards open and minimized...
    yeah i might just do that. Seems easier anyway. Doesn't sound like the app has any "knock your socks off" quality. Thanks!
    There was just a PreCentral front-page review on ActiveCard yesterday, which i found to be dead-on accurate.

Here it is:
    http://precentral.net/review-activecard