1.    #1  
    I have the Palm Pre Plus. Sometimes when I put the phone into standby using the power button, the LED area keeps glowing. When I check the phone, there aren't any notifications or anything but turning it off again it will stop. Is there reason for the LED pulsing?
    It's calling the aliens to come pick you up.

But really, did you ever install any homebrew patches?
  3.    #3  
    Nope, phone is completely clean. I've hardly installed anything from the app store.

EDIT: Maybe independent from main issue, but sometimes there IS a notification. It's rare though.
    The blinking notifications is a patch, which is why I asked.

It might just be a bug. You could try the repair utility, which I'll link in a second, or a doctor if you REALLY want.

If you're within your 30 days, you could always swap it out.
    It's just a glitch. I've had it happen on occasion but haven't seen any adverse effects from it.

By on occasion, I mean 5 or 6 times since last June. Is this something happening regularly with your phone?
  6.    #6  
    Yes, particularly if I shut it off quickly after sending a text message. Does it have something to do with the message not being completely sent yet?
    Sounds to me like the touchpanel is not getting deactivated correctly. This is at least what I saw happening while I was programming the Touchstone Screen Off feature in QST. It my have nothing to do with the touchpanel though. Just throwing out thoughts.
    Did you happen to install the Disembodied Detector? This patch sometimes installs itself...strange. Just a thought. To uninstall you'll need a vial of holy water, a cross, a young priest and an old priest... and a current version of the Doctor.

Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 02/18/2010 at 07:52 PM.
    Global Posts
    129 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vash5191 View Post
    Yes, particularly if I shut it off quickly after sending a text message. Does it have something to do with the message not being completely sent yet?
    That happens to me when A text doesn't completely send. Try it, and notice the text on the text message it will be grey, then it will turn black, lock it and the glow will be gone. I like this feature. .
    I've had that happen to me on a another pre plus I returned a while back. I wasn't sure what caused it, but the light would also stay for a while even when I shut it down. Once it stayed on (after a shutdown) for about 3-5 minutes. Not sure what caused it, so I can't add any input there, but just know it does happen with other models....