Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Here is a photo of one of Palm's many advertisements running in the US. This is a billboard located in Hollywood, California.
    Can't miss that ad, lol
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    Can't miss that ad, lol
    Lol, it would be pretty hard to miss it.
    On sunset blvd, no less. I bet a lot of people will see that.
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    It's nice to see Palm advertising with the big boys. It's been a slow start, but I think they now have the money to begin really pushing the great products they have.
    Palm for life
    IIIx...TE...TX...Pre

It is about bloody time!
    Global Posts
    631 Global Posts
    Yea, saw a ton of them in the subway today
    Where is it i cant see the ad anywhere in the pic
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by joetemp75 View Post
    Lol, are you joking?
    Quote Originally Posted by joetemp75 View Post
    this better be sarcasm.....or else you lose your pre privs
    Motorola i710 > Motorola i760 > Samsung M520 > Palm Pre
    I meant to post yesterday that there is a huge Pre /Pixi plus billboard on the Major Deegan Expressway in NYC. That's a major artery and literally millions will see it daily while stuck in traffic.
    Christa
    wife, mother, nerd and proud of it
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Finally.
    I posted a pic in another thread of large ad on the side of a tour bus in Chicago that I saw today at lunch. Good to see some nice ads hitting the streets!

I'll post it again... what the heck... I was excited to see this parked across the street from the Sears (Willis) Tower.

Edit: now geotagged
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 02/19/2010 at 11:11 AM.
    [QUOTE=HelloNNNewman;2232156]I posted a pic in another thread of large ad on the side of a tour bus in Chicago that I saw today at lunch. Good to see some nice ads hitting the streets!

I'll post it again... what the heck... I was excited to see this parked across the street from the Sears (Willis) Tower.

[IMG]

I really like this Ad!
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by wordweaver27 View Post
    I meant to post yesterday that there is a huge Pre /Pixi plus billboard on the Major Deegan Expressway in NYC. That's a major artery and literally millions will see it daily while stuck in traffic.
    If you see that billboard again can you please take a picture so we can all take a look at it?
    I was going to take a pic of a billboard but there was a cop right next to me! It was a pre/pixi billboard in Brooklyn, NY. Glad to see they are pushing out some ads!
  17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by friguy3 View Post
    I was going to take a pic of a billboard but there was a cop right next to me! It was a pre/pixi billboard in Brooklyn, NY. Glad to see they are pushing out some ads!
    Can you please take a picture of it the next time you see it so we can all see how well palm is advertising.
  18.    #18  
    All of you can also post about any form of advertising by Palm or any cellphone carriers which carry Palm's phones. Post about things like radio commercials, billboards, flyers, newspaper ads, tv commercials, or even online ads.
    Wow, now that is a decent ad.
    I was hoping to see a nice ad today for Palm, when I went into NYC, but all I saw were Verizon ads for the Droid and their over-usage of the silly phrase "it's a bare knuckle bucket of does".... humph.....
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast