1.    #1  
    Anyone know if there's a way to rearrange the order in which the email Inbox folders appear in the Email App? I currently have gmail and others first while my exchange is listed last. Any way to move Exchange to the top, outside of deleting all the accounts and adding them back in in the order which I want them shown?

Thanks!
    Open the menu, click on Preferences and Accounts. In the middle of the screen you have your accounts listed there. Click+drag your Exchange account to the top of the list.
    sexygogoboy
    Quote Originally Posted by sf_basilix View Post
    Anyone know if there's a way to rearrange the order in which the email Inbox folders appear in the Email App? I currently have gmail and others first while my exchange is listed last. Any way to move Exchange to the top, outside of deleting all the accounts and adding them back in in the order which I want them shown?

Thanks!
    Go to email preferences. You'll see "Accounts" with a list of your accounts. Tap and hold on the account you want to move, and then put it where you want it to go.
  4.    #4  
    Thank you sexygogoboy and jhoff80!

I actually tried tapping and holding within the app, but never thought to do it within the preferences. Much nicer! Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by sf_basilix View Post
    I actually tried tapping and holding within the app, but never thought to do it within the preferences. Much nicer! Thanks!
    same here!!!! good to know another tip!
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    i don't believe it was that simple... iwas debating deleting and re-adding them in my preferred order............THANKS
    T300 - T600 - T650 - T700p - T755p - T800w - Pre
    nice. I didn't know you could do that until now. Thanks!

on another note, I wish the "thank" functionality would be available in the mobile version of the forum.
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    Thanks guys! I had been removing and readding accounts. Obviously this is MUCH better