1.    #1  
    I was wondering if someone could tell me what the debsmall.img file is in /media/inernal ? I know what an image is and what its used for on a normal use of a computer or something, anyways what image is this used for? Was wondering if I could take it off my phone or move it out of the way or something because it is HUGE.
    if it was huge like you say it is....wouldn't it be called "debhuge.img"...jk
    Quote Originally Posted by jordo487 View Post
    I was wondering if someone could tell me what the debsmall.img file is in /media/inernal ? I know what an image is and what its used for on a normal use of a computer or something, anyways what image is this used for? Was wondering if I could take it off my phone or move it out of the way or something because it is HUGE.
    Do you have Gnuboy Gnuboy from webos-internals installed?
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by noco37 View Post
    Do you have Gnuboy Gnuboy from webos-internals installed?
    Yes I did! Is that what its from? If so than I guess it could be erased, obviously if I am not using it anymore...
    Quote Originally Posted by jordo487 View Post
    Yes I did! Is that what its from? If so than I guess it could be erased, obviously if I am not using it anymore...
    It is the game library file. If you are not using it anymore, I'd delete it.

Here is a bit of additional reading: Application:Gnuboy - WebOS Internals
  6.    #6  
    Thanks for the info, I was wondering what was taking up all my space though I had deleted a bunch of stuff. I totally forgot that I had put that in place when I installed that.