Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    You sir, are a genius!
    Quote Originally Posted by Siteoner View Post
    ... For years now ive been going to walmarts with the sole purpose of observing the dregs of society. ...
    You realize that while you're at Wally World busting on other people, that they're there thinking the same exact thing about you?
  3.    #23  
    yes there is an RSS feed...to be honest, i'm not that tech savy that i do the RSS feeds...i'm more a direct app user...i love FML, so i use FML shake to get my laughs...PoW and FML have to be my favorite sites period...next to this one of course

you can all blame me for wasting precious company time oogling the famous People of Walmart....this site has also managed to get me out of the house a lot more lately...i do a LOT of my shopping there now, not for the discounts, but to hopefully catch one of these people in the wild!
    PeopleofWalmart is great, I went into Walmart in Arkansas while visiting my father in hopes of getting a great shot. Was disappointed, figured that would be the capital of great POW shots. Maybe next time.
    Clie>Treo 600p> Treo 650p>Treo 755p>Treo 800w>Palm Pre
    I hope they add any apps that people want, the more apps the better!
  6.    #26  
    no no no...i don't want a bunch of lame *** apps that take up the catalog though! look at the iphone...100000000000000 millions and only 7 of them are any good! i know i exaggerate a bit, but you get my point!
    Should be easy to add it to the Comics app, that already has failblog and stuff.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    Quote Originally Posted by thedonk13 View Post
    yes there is an RSS feed...to be honest, i'm not that tech savy that i do the RSS feeds...i'm more a direct app user...i love FML, so i use FML shake to get my laughs...PoW and FML have to be my favorite sites period...next to this one of course

you can all blame me for wasting precious company time oogling the famous People of Walmart....this site has also managed to get me out of the house a lot more lately...i do a LOT of my shopping there now, not for the discounts, but to hopefully catch one of these people in the wild!
    The RSS feed only shows the past 10 entries. Not all the useful unless you look at it every day. IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by beachboy View Post
    PeopleofWalmart is great, I went into Walmart in Arkansas while visiting my father in hopes of getting a great shot. Was disappointed, figured that would be the capital of great POW shots. Maybe next time.
    what part of Arkansas?
    I work at the Walmart Headquarters and we are always forwarding People of Walmart emails around the office. They are great! I love all those white trash, cross dressing, redneck freaks! They pay my bills.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoTitans View Post
    ... I love all those white trash, cross dressing, redneck freaks! They pay my bills.
    You're still living at home?? lol
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    You're still living at home?? lol
    haha! lucky for me I'm not an Arkansas native. Walmart recruited me out of college in Portland, Oregon.
    oh yes I would love an app for this too!
    smiles for your day ~ pixielee
    In a love/hate relationship w/my PalmPre(s) 6/6/09 3/22/10 4/12/10 and 5/5/10 (ops yes I lost one!)

Its Life - Live it, Love it, PLAY in it
  14.    #34  
    shameless bump to catch a Dev's eye!
    Quote Originally Posted by thedonk13 View Post
    shameless bump to catch a Dev's eye!
    It already has a Dev's eye. Testing the app now.
    Roll in thereifixedit.com and I would pay a few bucks.
  17.    #37  
    goban...YOU ROCK!
    The first version(beta) of my app is ready to go. I'm just waiting for PreCentral to publish it.

The app is called [People At WallyWorld]
    http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-a...ple-wallyworld

Please leave feedback for this app here : http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...allyworld.html
    You know you guys can add the RSS to a reader like scoop.
    www.peopleofwalmart.com

and many others
    FML
    TFLN
    etc

Why buy it?

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    Quote Originally Posted by IcerC View Post
    You know you guys can add the RSS to a reader like scoop.
    www.peopleofwalmart.com

and many others
    FML
    TFLN
    etc

Why buy it?
    Who said anything about paying for it?

RSS feeds are limited on how far back you can view content. This won't be limited like the RSS feeds.
    Last edited by gobanjoboy; 02/20/2010 at 09:25 PM.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast