Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. rlopin's Avatar
    Posts
    441 Posts
    Global Posts
    443 Global Posts
       #1  
    Every time I see an ad for the Pre or Pixi, I take a photo.
    This one was on the side of a phone booth in Times Square, NYC.

    What ads have you seen? Please share a picture!
    Attached Images Attached Images
  2. rlopin's Avatar
    Posts
    441 Posts
    Global Posts
    443 Global Posts
       #2  
    Here is an ad for the Pixi that was taken of a wall poster at the Canal Street subway stop in NYC
    Attached Images Attached Images
  3. #3  
    My wife gets Parents magazine and i was amazed to see a "Mom's" themed ad on the BACK COVER! Take a look below.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  4. #4  
    Sadly, I have seen zero.
  5. ayman86's Avatar
    Posts
    118 Posts
    Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    #5  
    i seen quite a few when i was in spain 2-3 months ago. i was quite happy.
  6. rlopin's Avatar
    Posts
    441 Posts
    Global Posts
    443 Global Posts
       #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Audemars02 View Post
    My wife gets Parents magazine and i was amazed to see a "Mom's" themed ad on the BACK COVER! Take a look below.
    Perfect ad targeting for Parenting magazine.
  7. Olidie's Avatar
    Posts
    385 Posts
    Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by rlopin View Post
    Here is an ad for the Pixi that was taken of a wall poster at the Canal Street subway stop in NYC
    Here in Atlanta, these are posted at most bus stops.
  8. hubcapjw's Avatar
    Posts
    10 Posts
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    #8  
    i live in south jersey just outside philly! i have seen many bus stop ads in my travels! go palm! i love my pre!
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by hubcapjw View Post
    i live in south jersey just outside philly! i have seen many bus stop ads in my travels! go palm! i love my pre!
    yea i just saw on on 76 west. to late to snap a pic. but it was showing the pre and pixi.
  10. #10  
    Starting 2/19/10, I saw several ads filling the walls and double-sided panels of Montgomery Metro Station (see attached pics) in San Francisco, California and one Pre-Pixi ad on the 38 MUNI bus, which I didn't capture because it was already dark outside.

    p.s. how do I get my Pre pics to be labeled in the PRE_date_time.jpg format instead of CIMG#.jpg?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by wallbounce; 02/19/2010 at 11:35 PM.
  11. rlopin's Avatar
    Posts
    441 Posts
    Global Posts
    443 Global Posts
       #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by wallbounce View Post
    p.s. how do I get my Pre pics to be labeled in the PRE_date_time.jpg format instead of CIMG#.jpg?
    It's a patch from the webosinternals feed: camera-improved-filename-format

    There a couple of nice variations too.
  12. #12  
    Well, it's not exactly "print ad", but I saw one today. I've been laid up at home after an ACL reconstruction. Today was my first day out of the house, and we were driving down the highway about 5 miles from my house, I saw a Palm "LIFE MOVES FAST, DON'T MISS A THING" billboard. I don't think I've seen a Palm billboard advertisement in years.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions