Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    A small post... but very significant!!

Palm webOS coming to T-Mobile? Boy Genius Report

.... Well I'm reading into it a bit with the new hardware thing... but we can hope
    Follow me on Twitter : MrKal_El
    Interesting...Thanks for posting.
    We'll see if it ends up being true. BGR has a horrible track record with Palm rumors in the past year.
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    How are they going to ship devices to TMobile after canceling all orders with their factory with no sign of starting up again through March?
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Just saw that too. Got to get the unit sales moving. It'll be nice to have WebOS on all the US networks.
    BGR was the one that reported that Palm had halted production. I read it, but I had my grain of salt on hand as I always do when I read anything from Boy Genius.
    Remember last week when Palm had suddenly stopped production of all WebOS devices and were going to go out of business!

BGR is fun to read, but I never trust it until I hear someone else put the story out.
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    But didnt they follow up stating it was for the Chinese new years or something like that?...

And eventhough I dont always agree with BGR reviews, they are pretty good with getting rumors correct...
    Quote Originally Posted by mrkalel View Post
    But didnt they follow up stating it was for the Chinese new years or something like that?...

And eventhough I dont always agree with BGR reviews, they are pretty good with getting rumors correct...
    Actually Engadget corrected BGR and gave us the true story before Palm chimed in with an official press release.
    i dont belive anything bgr says unless it has to do with a crackberry.
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    well non-the-less... I hope this pans out & we have something new on another Network!
    Did T-Mobile ever even get the Centro?
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by freeridstylee View Post
    Did T-Mobile ever even get the Centro?
    I don't think Palm and TMobile has had a phone together since the Treo600!
    I don't care what you say SPRINT kicks
    Treo650/Treo700p/Treo700wx/Treo755/HTC Touch/ Treo Pro/ Touch Pro/ Touch Diamond / Palm Pre / HTC EVO Shift / Nexus S 4G
    My Themes - Prethemer
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    would it be possible to get the at&t webos devices on tmobile?
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    Interesting news for WebOS in general but VZW rocks so I don't really care
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ78 View Post
    would it be possible to get the at&t webos devices on tmobile?
    You could potentially unlock it and use a T-Mo sim on it, but you won't get 3G, sicne the GSM pre doesnt' have the 1700MHz radio, which is what T-Mo uses for it's UMTS 3G.
    BGR is a terrible source for Palm related news that actually pans out.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Global Posts
    946 Global Posts
    ...From the makers of the headline grabbing "Palm orders halt on production" rumor without doing ANY first hand research or even calling Palm for confirmation, comes a new rumor based on nothing tangible.

I've deleted BGR and several other rumor monger sites because they're nothing but gossip rags.
    Hey, the more the merreir!
    I wouldn't believe it until other sites begin to report the info. BGR is like reading "The Dirty" to me. Fun to read but you feel dirty and you don't know if most of the info is true when you're done reading it.
    Are you trying to hurt me?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast