1.    #1  
    Hello,

I am a new Pre+ owner and I have the following questions I was hoping someone could shed some light on.

1. Has there been a discussion on adding bookmarks to Youtube?
    2. I hear people talking about dead pixels. I can not see any on mine but are they easy to spot? Should I load a certain background to see them?
    3. I have a VERY, VERY small amount of wiggle in my slider when it is open. My first Pre+ had a solid slider with no wiggle at all but the keys were horrible. I am paranoid of the slider because I keep reading about the oreo effect. Do most people have a very small amount of wiggle and when does the oreo effect set in?

I apologize if these were covered in previous threads.

Thanks.
    700P...755...Pre+...Pre 2...Touchpad
    Hey,

I don't use youtube much so I can't help with the first.

Dead pixels usually show up on a black screen or white screen. The only time I notice the one on my phone is during phone reboot. If they don't affect your use of the phone, I wouldn't bother looking for them.

Wiggle in the slider does not equal oreo effect. All sliders should have some wiggle to help in the sliding motion. My wiggle has not gotten any worse in the six months I've had the phone. Oreo effect is when the two halves of the phone significantly twist relative to each other. Alot of people seem to try to test if their phone oreos by forcing it to twist, and I think that is a major culprit of the problem. I would recommend not testing it, and just understand that the phone will have a little play.

good luck with the phone!
    youtube will be more robust in 1.4, you should be able to sign into your accnt, as it will have an upload to youtube option in the newest update

currently the way i "bookmark" a vid in youtube is i play the vid for half a sec. and now its in my history tab
    Welcome!
    There is a free app in the app catalog called Dead Pixel Finder,it should help you find any dead pixels.

Also, I prefer to use the mobile youtube site, this allows yu to add bookmarks and sign into your account.

Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    youtube will be more robust in 1.4, you should be able to sign into your accnt, as it will have an upload to youtube option in the newest update

currently the way i "bookmark" a vid in youtube is i play the vid for half a sec. and now its in my history tab
    And where did you find the info about the new youtube app? If there's an article, I'd love to read it.
    it was announced at ces... when they showed the video recording and uploaded it to Youtube in the background.

can you upload to youtube without an account??