Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericMusings View Post
    Oh, for what it's worth, you've bungled your name. It should be PREtarded.
    Yeah, that name was my 1st choice but the system didn't allow me to get it.
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by j0sh097 View Post
    I asked a similar question regarding this issue/bug/feature in this thread:
    [url]
    Won't really provide any answers but I did post some screenshots.
    Bingo. Thank you for the useful screenshots, j0sh. They might jog a few more posters' memory banks so that maybe we can get to the bottom of this little mystery.
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Qwik0528 View Post
    I had that drop down arrow one time a few months ago. I thought it was because I was using headphones but now that I tried it again, I can't replicate getting the arrow again. I never even realized that the arrow has never popped up again until i saw this thread. I've never used bluetooth so that couldn't be it either (the only two options it gave me were headphone and speaker).
    Thanks for the additional info, mang.
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey47 View Post
    What were you doing with your phone immediately before it happened (I guess the night before)?
    The question sounds kinda personal and creepy, no?

There is just no way that Palm (Sprint or whomever) pushed some feature to your phone and then pulled it from your phone. Why would the do this? If it truly was some sort of "beta test", first of all they would have to ask your permission to do this to your phone. And if we assumed that they didn't ask permission and just did this to your phone, what would be their goal? Unless they specifically ask your opinion of the feature they have no way of knowing if it would be useful or not.
    No way? Yes way, and they did. Either on purpose or inadvertently. Doesn't really matter which to me. No, they wouldn't & no, they didn't. I don't know. Immaterial.
    I'd just like to know how so I can get it back. I liked it.

So, while stopping short of calling it b.s., I say it is highly unlikely.
    I really don't understand how some of you people have the impression your opinion or belief has any relevance to my question. At no time have I asked if anyone believes what I posted. I simply shared what happened and waited to see if any one else experienced it. Period.

why didn't you capture a screenshot? ...you have no excuse for not capturing one.
    Are you seriously capable of functioning in society with such brain-damaged thought processes? I'm not even going to answer that one.

prove all the doubters wrong.
    Perhaps you might consider reading some of my past posts to see if I strike you as someone who needs to prove anything.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12