Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by prebulls View Post
    ok here's to clarify.

I intend to use my Pre as more of a multimedia device with it's bigger screen and also as a Gaming device (rather than get a PSP Go or something).

With Flash coming, i was hoping to be able to watch hulu on the Pre and make it the ultimate multimedia player.

The gaming I have actually bought a handful of 3d games and hope to be able to buy more not only keep the ones I have.

Hope that clears it out.

@2sslow - I know that but I am not one who would be savvy enough to do a meta-doctor
    Ok, I get what you're saying. Since the Pixi can't use those games, you would be better off just making a new Profile on the Pixi. As long as you do that, you can use the Pre's wifi to download apps from the catelog, receive OTA WebOS updates, and most other data functions. The only time you will have to use Meta Doctor is if something gets corrupted.
    If you havent deactivated your sprint pre yet, then i would suggest just making a dummy profile on the pre, then use your real profile on the pixi.
    Is there really a reason you want your profile on both?
    Quote Originally Posted by richardschris View Post
    If you havent deactivated your sprint pre yet, then i would suggest just making a dummy profile on the pre, then use your real profile on the pixi.
    Is there really a reason you want your profile on both?
    as I posted above, I have bought a lot of 3d games on my Pre that I still want to play with. I also have some expensive apps (like Classic) that I did not want to pay for again.

And no my Pre has been deactivated.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12