1.    #1  
    I made a quick trip to the iPhone side of the aisle. I missed my gestures, multiple exchange accounts, complete google sync and layered calendar.

iPhone had the worst reception of any phone I have ever used. It would go from no bars to full signal while being at the same location. Even if I didn't move the phone, it would jump around like crazy. I use my phone a lot for business, so being able to make/receive calls is essential.

Now I'm waiting for video recording on the Pre and I'm good to go.

Boogaloo1

p.s. My intent was not to flame the iPhone. It does some things pretty well, but ultimately I need a phone first, fancy gadget second.
    Glad your back....
    My HTC Evo Is Great...
    Welcome back! Love the pre. I have played with an iphone since I've had the Pre and in my book, the pre rules! I too love the gesture area as well as the multiple exchange accounts and multi tasking ability of the Pre.
  4.    #4  
    I forgot to mention how much I missed multi-tasking and unobtrusive notifications.

Any idea when 1.4 is rolling out? Just kidding......
    Welcome back The iPhone is a great device but it feels a bit old fashioned coming from WebOS.
    +10
  7. pfd
    Welcome back.
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    Please wash your hands (waterless sanitizer is fine) when switching from an iPhone to a Pre. Thank you.
    Don't let the door hit you in the rear when you leave again for the same reasons.
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    I came from the HTC Hero and at the time the Hero seemed so much more superior. I bought a pre and have been in awe with it ever since. Here people want 1.4 to come out with the Hero they are wanting 1.6, 2.0 or 2.1. I am sure once the Hero gets 2.1 there will be a new update out that will make 2.1 obsolete.
    welcome back
    You should also remove the Borg implant from your brain so Steve Jobs cant control you any more. Along with scrubbing and sterilizing before posting here again!
    Live free or DIE!
    What? The Pre makes phone calls too? Crap!
    I am sure your Pre missed you too.....
    (singing) "you don't know what you got 'til it's gone"

Welcome back!
    So can we call you Boogaloo II now ?
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    I understand, I have to use my Touch Pro once and a while to get some info off of it, and I can't wait to get back to WebOs. Welcome back!