Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by IcerC View Post
    Shouldn't throwing the app away do this functionality?
    It should but it doesn't, hence the entire purpose of this thread.
    This is a big issue with webos if you have to restart daily like windows mobile...

hope fixes are coming soon
    after the update to 1.3.5 my mail program seems to be hogging a ton of memory. and it doesn't load email content - i usually have to hit forward or reply to see the content of the email.

and of course, the web browser hogs a ton of memory but i'm sure everyone knows that.
    Quote Originally Posted by brooklyn pre View Post
    after the update to 1.3.5 my mail program seems to be hogging a ton of memory. and it doesn't load email content - i usually have to hit forward or reply to see the content of the email.

and of course, the web browser hogs a ton of memory but i'm sure everyone knows that.
    Have you tried limiting the number of days of e-mail it shows? I reduced it from 7 to 3 and it has reduced the memory hoggery quite a bit.
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    i get the issue 98% of the time while browsing! Mostly Forums. i just click next and i get the damn error. it used to happen b4 last update but stopped with update and then in the past 2 or so weeks it crept up again having to reboot every day or every other day.
    Quote Originally Posted by SDash View Post
    Palm recommends updating your RAM
    Quote Originally Posted by Brasado View Post
    How do you do that?

Thanks
    Please don't feed the trolls.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123