1.    #1  
    I am having problems while on a call. First when I am on a call it sounds like the line goes dead, but if I hit speaker phone I can hear the other person again, but then I will hear a click and it goes silent again, I will turn off speaker phone and I can hear the person again with the phone up to my ear. Sometimes when making a call, after the phone connects and the call timer starts nothing ever happens, no ringing or anything, just silence. When receiving a call I will answer and it is complete silence. Restarting my phone helps for a while then it does it again.

Also the screen has been lighting up without me even touching the phone, no alerts are even coming threw at the time this happens, then it just goes back to a black screen like it was.

If anyone has any info for me I'd def appreciate the help!!
    Quote Originally Posted by mtwice View Post
    I am having problems while on a call. First when I am on a call it sounds like the line goes dead, but if I hit speaker phone I can hear the other person again, but then I will hear a click and it goes silent again, I will turn off speaker phone and I can hear the person again with the phone up to my ear. Sometimes when making a call, after the phone connects and the call timer starts nothing ever happens, no ringing or anything, just silence. When receiving a call I will answer and it is complete silence. Restarting my phone helps for a while then it does it again.

Also the screen has been lighting up without me even touching the phone, no alerts are even coming threw at the time this happens, then it just goes back to a black screen like it was.

If anyone has any info for me I'd def appreciate the help!!
    I am having this exact same problem. I created a thread about it. I was sure it was a short in the touchstone back cover causing the screen to come on, and the clicking, silence in the phone was an unrelated problem.

But what I am noticing now is that a small click comes from the phones speaker whenever the screen comes on by itself. Its leading me to believe that the headset port is dirty or defective, triggering a headset plugin event briefly or repeatedly.

The problem was so bad just a few minutes ago, I was getting very frustrated. I took some advice I had earlier read on these forums, cut one of the swabs off the end of a q-tip, dipped that end in rubbing alcohol, and carefully but vigorously cleaned the headset port.

It seems to have worked for now. The problem was incessant just a minute ago, and now the screen has stayed off for a full 5 minutes! But honestly all my "fixes" for this problem seem to last a few minutes or hours and then the problem returns.

Edit: I personally barely ever use the headset port. This dormancy can be what's resulting in the sticky switch or connection inside. I'm sure with more use (as I've read here) it wouldn't be such a problem. But for someone like me with very little need for private listening from my phone, this is seeming like a design flaw, since having the phone in and out of your pocket is going to gaurantee dirt or lint in that port.