1.    #1  
    When dialing a phone number from my contacts that has an extension it automatically dials the complete number and the extension. The problem with this is that I get the message, "were sorry we are not able to connect your call" or something like that. Everytime it does this I have to re-enter the number and dial it manually vs from my contacts. Is there away around this??
    In your contact phone number you can use a "t" to make the phone pause before dialing the ext for example 1-800-555-5555t495. You may need more than 1 "t" depending how long of a pause you need till dialing the ext
    "The union forces me to allow you to go to lunch in spite of the way you've played. Those of you with consciences will not be able to eat. And those of you whose consciences match your talents... go stuff yourselves. I hope you choke".....Maestro, The Money Pit
  3.    #3  
    The problem with that is I have over 1,000 business contacts in my phone that were imported in from Outlook. That would require lots and lots of time....
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Understandable but you only need to edit those where automatically dialing the extension is necessary. Also, you can export from google contacts and edit in excel; then re-import to google contacts. Editing really is not that difficult. Now, if they are in your palm profile, that is a different story...
    To my knowledge thats the only way to make the phone wait a minute before dialing the ext. you can make the changes in outlook then resync and it will reload them into the phone....
    "The union forces me to allow you to go to lunch in spite of the way you've played. Those of you with consciences will not be able to eat. And those of you whose consciences match your talents... go stuff yourselves. I hope you choke".....Maestro, The Money Pit
    You can also use a "p" to have it dial the number and wait for you to press a button that shows up on the screen to dial the extension.

800-555-5555p123

The button will allow you to dial 123 whenever ready. Handy when sometimes a recptionist picks up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Examiner19 View Post
    You can also use a "p" to have it dial the number and wait for you to press a button that shows up on the screen to dial the extension.

800-555-5555p123

The button will allow you to dial 123 whenever ready. Handy when sometimes a recptionist picks up.
    Nice, that i didn't know...thanx