1.    #1  
    Anyone else having problems with preware? Had to reinstall it because it disappeared from my list of apps,now its not seeing any patches or apps installed.started with batt % patch not working.any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Today mine just disappeared too! I haven't tried to reinstall it yet though. I was hoping to find more info. I did have all my patches and theme removed though. I think it happened right after I updated it.
  3.    #3  
    well let me know if you find a fix. My problem has gotten progressively worse.i did all the uninstalling and reinstalling,and now have a pre that only has a wifi signal.cant connect to pc and no phone or data service.
    oh man...I hope that doesn't happen to mine. Did you do anything else besides uninstalling and reinstalling? Do you have any advise for me?
  5.    #5  
    i am completely stuck i thought i had it all cleaned up,plugged it in to charge,and when i unplugged it is when i noticed no signal bars.think it had something to do with usb passthrough toggle but not sure.ive been on here all day
    Try looking in the Preware thread, if you post your question in there, you might get an answer to you question:

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-i...eware-260.html