Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I would change the fact that the pre doesn't let videos play in the background. I can't text and listen to youtube videos etc.
    I think I would change the fact that mine isn't a Transformer. My last cell phone was...

Seriously though, hmmm... Video Recording is the one thing I'm waiting on. I also would like the ability to either mask or hide certain contacts. Louder ringtones as well. I can't only pick one thing to change but at the same time I like my phone now as is.
    I'd shorten the lag by about five seconds.
    Id want a glass screen.
    Quote Originally Posted by ratchetjaw View Post
    All patches be native webos features
    Nice, I didn't even think of that. I guess homebrew is good enough for me.
    I'd want a battery that's at least 1.5-2.0 times larger than the current one. I know there's aftermarket ones, but if it doesn't work with the Touchstone I'm not interested.
    One thing only? Lag
    PalmOS Treos: 90/300/600/650/700/755/launch day Pre minus/ Evo/Epic
    iPhone 3GS smoothness for the UI, with any luck, we'll get it!

For the record, smoothness would also include elimination of all lag, they kinda go hand in hand.

A minor, yet nice feature, would be just to be able to change colors throughout webOS to our liking.
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Better missed-message notifications. Any notification for that matter, once the phone screen goes off. Even the LED notification patch is so dim and un-eye-catching that I miss it just the same.
    Global Posts
    751 Global Posts
    I would just make the Pre a little larger, but keep the same form factor. This would allow a larger screen, a bigger battery, and a better keyboard.
    Only one? Id have to say....fix the damn keyboard. Maybe bc i came from the BlackBerry Tour, but this is painful to type on with all the repeat letter inputs and if it was a tad bit wider...perfect

(a close 2nd would be a battery that would last till lunch! Its horrible)
    Autofocus camera. We will eventually get Voice Recognition, Video and Voice recording, Flash and others, but we are seriously held back with the fixed focus camera. Not sure if there is a soft ware fix that is possible, but without and autofocus camera, we are held back.
    More than 12 bookmark icons, I think about 60 would be nice.
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ratchetjaw View Post
    All patches be native webos features
    That's more than one thing, but I like your thinking. Although I don't use patches personally, I think I would use some of them if they are part of standard WebOS.
    Palm V -> Treo 600 (lost) -> Treo 650 -> Centro -> Pre -> Photon
    I changed my my mind.

If I could change one thing I would change it into this

You know you want one

Conveniently projected to release right around my birthday and when I need to extend my contract. I love my pre and pixi, but is it meant to be?
    Having the keyboard on the landscape side. That would be nice!
    Quote Originally Posted by lazslo11 View Post
    More than 12 bookmark icons, I think about 60 would be nice.
    There's a Patch for that!

(sorry, couldn't resist)
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mjkjr View Post
    I changed my my mind.

If I could change one thing I would change it into this

You know you want one

Conveniently projected to release right around my birthday and when I need to extend my contract. I love my pre and pixi, but is it meant to be?
    That phone looks nice, thanks for sharing the info.

I can't just say one thing but 2 things I would definately change is more GB's for memory plus expandable and longer battery life (cant gripe to much about battery because all the recent smart phones have low battery life).
    My man-boobs.
    Global Posts
    259 Global Posts
    I would change the calendar, my most used app.

First and foremost, it should be locally hosted, not "calling home" everytime you open it. I can't tell you how detrimental it is when a business partner says "sounds great! Can we meet Tuesday at 2:00?" And you're going "um... um... let's see... hold on.. I'm sorry... just one more minute... damn thing". In the old days of Palm, it used to surprise people how dialed in I had my schedule. These days they're checking their watch and rethinking the whole arrangement.

It would also be nice to have calendar display options. The current Google-style bubble view, condensed agenda view, original Palm one-line-per-hour view, heck maybe half a dozen others. Why not? If the data is stored locally, it should arrange and sort to your hearts content.

SHAME ON YOU PALM, for letting this key PIM feature fall into neglect, to the point of near-unsability for a professional use.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast