Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    One handed zooming. Maybe a gesture like the wave, start by dragging up and zoom by sliding right or left. It annoys me having to use two thumbs to zoom in the browser.
    I woul have my Pre in a much larger house of my own
  3.    #43  
    Quote Originally Posted by frause View Post
    One handed zooming. Maybe a gesture like the wave, start by dragging up and zoom by sliding right or left. It annoys me having to use two thumbs to zoom in the browser.
    I like that!!! your nose works too :P
    hmmm I thing.. I would be stuck between auto focus camera and using some type of extended storage.

I will have to go with the extended storage!
    The President of the United States
    It comes down to lag and and a glass screen . . . lag wins in a photo finish.
    Global Posts
    747 Global Posts
    While I love the 2-handed zoom, the device is small enough that in many instances, a proper double-thumb-tap zoom would be preferable. Unfortunately, 1-handed zoom is wonky right now and something Palm definitely needs to figure out.

One thing I'd change? Give me a bigger screen with a similar form factor (and better building materials, please) and I'd be happy.
    oreo effect.
    I would release official update dates.
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Most of what I'd change has been said already. So I'd want to be able to move/delete the launcher button since I never use it.
    I'd like to have my search feature back - search everywhere on the phone - notes area of contacts included. can't do it with the pre
    Would love a better phone app.
    Love my Pre!!!!! Psn: tj501
    I would change it so Preware is already installed from factory settings.
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Pixi in 1.5x size, glass screen, same specs as Pre Plus.
    Bigger screen
    my hands are big enough to pinch to zoom with one hand. i use my pointer and thumb and hold the phone with my other 3 fingers
    Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    App Catalog to everyone! WebOS phones would get immediately more attractive.
    Sales of both the phones and apps would definetely go up and as apps sales rise, developers would be more interested
    a) to develop apps for webOS in the first place and
    b) to pay more attention to the webOS apps (e.g. if developed for other OS originally,
    all the features are ported into webOS version, too)
    I'd move the usb-port to the bottom-back.

and why would anyone want a glass screen? they're so easy to break it's ridiculous.
    desktop sync with full backup/restore/app mgmt
    the screen, hands down, but I still love my pre
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast