Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Global Posts
    273 Global Posts
    nix gui
    Let you know after the 1.4 update. With recent updates and Preware, really happy with my Pre, does everything I need from a smartphone.
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Wish the useless button was an actual track ball and used as a mouse/pointer.
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    More rugged design,preferably change the the nice shiny,black plastic cover on the front to a nice brushed stainless or aluminium piece(jester exposed with a little slit in cover) with matching buttons and exposed glass........PLEASE!!!!
    autofocus on the camera! its 2010 for crying out loud!

in the year 2005, the war between The Autobots and Decepticons had escalated all the way to Cybertron, which the Decepticons have reclaimed. Even then they had autofocus!
    dump the weird *** slider,more trouble than it's worth.
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    Lag.
    Fix the UI lag--make it snappy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Twincam View Post
    Having the keyboard on the landscape side. That would be nice!
    I would like a native touchscreen landscape keyboard.
    Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    I would only change the materials used in constructing the device.
    Bigger screen size, just seems alot of estate is 'wasted' on the gesture area and i'm sure the ear piece could be moved slightly above too.
    Quote Originally Posted by thrshr01 View Post
    Wish the useless button was an actual track ball and used as a mouse/pointer.
    Actually I'd go for the Pre Plus look with a built in optical trackpad. Love the smooth look of the Plus.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    If I could change the world. I would be the sunlight in your universe, you would think my love was something good, baby if I could....chaaaaang the world..

ooops...sorry...you said one thing...yeah man boobs...

ooops...sorry again...you meant about our Pre's...

I would like to see a metal casing, which was lightweight, smudge resistant and such.

Cheers!
    Robert
    If I could change one thing, I would want an official Palm Patch Catelog
    Glass screen would be nice. As would native patches. I'm actually really happy otherwise.
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    Better build quality. Other than that I can live with everything else.
    FYI: My Pre is as plain vanilla as the day it came out of the box...
    LED notifications... Just uncomment it Palm.. Led notifcations for whatever I want!
    Obviously there are lots of things I would change(many of which have been stated here already). But if I were to change ONE thing I would HAVE to go for expanded/expandable storage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siteoner View Post
    Obviously there are lots of things I would change(many of which have been stated here already). But if I were to change ONE thing I would HAVE to go for expanded/expandable storage.
    Yup, that would be my wish too. I've broken many a mini-USB port on other things so if the Pre one breaks, I'm pretty much up the ole creek for transferring things.
    I would trade 5mm in thickness for 50% more battery life.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast