Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22
  1.    #1  
    Hey guys, sadly I had to ditch my pre, but I have a spare battery I forgot to sell. I've been a long time member over at PPCGeeks, and a while ago I was inspired by a few people that posted up a few things they didn't need, and sent them away (for free) to the first person that asked. Mind you, I would rather send it away to someone that actually needs it, maybe someone who only has one battery and can't afford a second. Now this isn't an OEM battery from the looks of it, but it works, and I had used it on and off for about a month, so I know it works just perfectly with no damage to your phone. So! I am posting this here and at PPCGeeks, so whoever asks first on here or over there will get the battery.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by Leukay View Post
    Hey guys, sadly I had to ditch my pre, but I have a spare battery I forgot to sell. I've been a long time member over at PPCGeeks, and a while ago I was inspired by a few people that posted up a few things they didn't need, and sent them away (for free) to the first person that asked. Mind you, I would rather send it away to someone that actually needs it, maybe someone who only has one battery and can't afford a second. Now this isn't an OEM battery from the looks of it, but it works, and I had used it on and off for about a month, so I know it works just perfectly with no damage to your phone. So! I am posting this here and at PPCGeeks, so whoever asks first on here or over there will get the battery.
    OOOOOH, am I first? Can I have it!!!??? LOL


    Just curious, why did you have to ditch your pre? Like you gave up on it?
  3. #3  
    Me

    Curses, foiled again!
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by mjkjr View Post
    OOOOOH, am I first? Can I have it!!!??? LOL
    You are indeed first haha, that was quick! If you need it it's yours

    And no, I loved webos, I was just sick of having to return the phone due to hardware issues. I know some people have good luck with getting good pre's, but I was just not one of them.
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Leukay View Post
    You are indeed first haha, that was quick! If you need it it's yours

    And no, I loved webos, I was just sick of having to return the phone due to hardware issues. I know some people have good luck with getting good pre's, but I was just not one of them.
    Well, I actually do need another battery, but I don't NEED another battery. I'm sure there is someone that may need it more so I'll leave it for them. I believe in Karma and I think it's awesome you want to help someone out.

    Sorry to hear about your issues with your phone, my pre and pixi from launch are doing good so far. But in all honesty if Sprint ever releases the Supersonic I might have to ditch mine as well.
  6. #6  
    I need another battery... I'll take it. Are you giving it away or selling it?
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by mjkjr View Post
    Well, I actually do need another battery, but I don't NEED another battery. I'm sure there is someone that may need it more so I'll leave it for them. I believe in Karma and I think it's awesome you want to help someone out.

    Sorry to hear about your issues with your phone, my pre and pixi from launch are doing good so far. But in all honesty if Sprint ever releases the Supersonic I might have to ditch mine as well.
    Well if you're sure you wanna leave it, it's still up for grabs.

    Yeah, it was kind of a bummer, I really did enjoy WebOS. But, I moved to Android with the Hero, and I am quite satisfied really. But that Supersonic is a monster beast that I may just have to get haha
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawandvital View Post
    I need another battery... I'll take it. Are you giving it away or selling it?
    You're silly... Did you even read the post or just the title?
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Leukay View Post
    Well if you're sure you wanna leave it, it's still up for grabs.

    Yeah, it was kind of a bummer, I really did enjoy WebOS. But, I moved to Android with the Hero, and I am quite satisfied really. But that Supersonic is a monster beast that I may just have to get haha
    Well no I'm not sure, but my conscience tells me there are needier people than myself, although anyone with a pre can't need too much lol.

    I was somewhat torn between the Hero and Pre, they both have their pros and cons for sure. I've heard from multiple sources that Supersonic will arrive this summer, but you know how that goes. I'm keeping an eye on it though and have a feeling it will be worth picking up on release day.
  10. #10  
    well, what's throwing me off is him having a spare batter that he forgot to "SELL".
  11. #11  
    Hey, if you don't want it, I totally need it!
  12. #12  
    Yeah forgot to sell it but,

    Quote Originally Posted by Leukay View Post
    was inspired by a few people that posted up a few things they didn't need, and sent them away (for free) to the first person that asked. Mind you, I would rather send it away to someone that actually needs it, maybe someone who only has one battery and can't afford a second.
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawandvital View Post
    well, what's throwing me off is him having a spare batter that he forgot to "SELL".
    Wanna know the full story Mr. Suspicious Sally? I had my Pre at school. I had 3 batteries in total. I went home for winter break without the intention to sell the phone, so I only took home two of the batteries. While I was at home I had some more issues, and decided to sell it and get the Hero. That last battery was still in my room. So now I'm back and I decided it'd be nice to give to the community.
  14. #14  
    shoooot.. if nobody takes it i need an extra battery for my palm cuz i use it as a substitute for my laptop! my battery drains like crazy having school from 9-5
  15. #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by Leukay View Post
    Wanna know the full story Mr. Suspicious Sally? I had my Pre at school. I had 3 batteries in total. I went home for winter break without the intention to sell the phone, so I only took home two of the batteries. While I was at home I had some more issues, and decided to sell it and get the Hero. That last battery was still in my room. So now I'm back and I decided it'd be nice to give to the community.
    It's like you have to talk someone into it, maybe people aren't used to someone paying it forward. Maybe I'm just going to PM you my address right now.
  16.    #16  
    *Crazy deep movie narrator voice* So mjkjr, you have a choice. You can decide whether or not this battery stays available for anyone to have a chance at it, or you can have it sent to you. So here's the big question: Deal or no deal?
  17. #17  
    The battery must be cursed! I don't want it anymore
  18. #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by Leukay View Post
    *Crazy deep movie narrator voice* So mjkjr, you have a choice. You can decide whether or not this battery stays available for anyone to have a chance at it, or you can have it sent to you. So here's the big question: Deal or no deal?
    LMAO!!! Deal. PM sent.
  19.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by mjkjr View Post
    LMAO!!! Deal. PM sent.
    We have a winner!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Ill get your info down, and try to get it in the mail tomorrow on my way to class. Any specific name you want me to put down, or just your username?
  20. #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by Leukay View Post
    We have a winner!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Ill get your info down, and try to get it in the mail tomorrow on my way to class. Any specific name you want me to put down, or just your username?
    Ooh, rats! =[
    congrats, mjkjr!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions