Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    just tried turning off wifi, made no diff for mine.
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Ok. I just decided to test this again and what was a fix hours ago is no longer working. Really odd.
    I see that this issue has cropped up here a couple times. Seen here
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...n-updates.html
    and here
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-a...no-update.html

But I really just want to say....

Palm has logged this in its software issue tracking system. We endeavor to continuously improve our software quality and thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are grateful to the community and will evaluate options based on customer feedback and software best practices.
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    Another thing is that if you have AppScoop and downloaded anything from there, then you will have to open up AppScoop and download the updates for anything you have from there. When I first ran into this issue I couldn't figure it out and now I check it along with the app store. I hope this helps. it has helped me.
    Glad to hear im not the only one experiencing this!
    I'm sure it's a problem on Palm's end. Maybe it has to do with apps you previously purchased/downloaded but no longer have installed. Maybe the updates notification is based on your download history rather than what you actually have installed. I can think of many apps I have removed.

I don't know...I get a headache just thinking about it. Whatever the case, it is kind of annoying and should be fixed soon.
    I had this issue. I did a partial erase and found an app that I had tried downloading from the app catalog but the install never quite finished. When I did the partial erase, the app showed up in my app list with an update available. I completed the update and now no longer have the issue. I'm going to reinstall preware and see if the issue comes back, but for now it's looking good.
    This happened to me too. I went into the App Catalog and tapped into the shopping bag. The update showed up there but not the other way...
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    yep....
    Global Posts
    511 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Spader View Post
    Try going to the "shopping bag" in the App Catalog... it may be that you have an update in there. If you do, you can update from there and your Update App wil clear.
    This worked for me. Thanks Spader.
    Still no solution for me. I've tried full erase and then webos doctor 1.4. Then I reinstalled every application I had before and after the problem started. Multiple resets. Even a forced back up to my Palm Profile with everything reinstalled. What gives?
    And then... I followed Tha Cap'n's advice. My problem is solved. It was that there was an update for an previous beta app I had tried in Appscoop, but deleted. Even though I had installed the official version from the app store, it was wanting me to update to the new beta through Appscoop. As some of you may know, Appscoop broke with the 1.4 update. But, if you get the new beta version of the Appscoop--it works. Then I went and installed the latest versions of all the betas I've tried. That fixed it for me. Whew! Gonna delete all that Appscoop business for now. Here's the link if you want to try: ***.precentral.net/app-gallery/beta/appscoop-testerbeta
    This issue has been addressed with one of our latest server updates. Please advise if you are still seeing this issue as of today.
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HardBeatZ View Post
    This issue has been addressed with one of our latest server updates. Please advise if you are still seeing this issue as of today.
    I'm still seeing the issue. I'm on a Verizon Pre Plus...
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    Still seeing this issue -- Palm Pre, Sprint.
    Quote Originally Posted by RickNY View Post
    Still seeing this issue -- Palm Pre, Sprint.
    Me too. It was gone for awhile, but I removed some apps that I wasn't using and it came back... Zombie apps!
    Still happening here too - QWERTZ unlocked on Virgin Mobile UK
    Psion 3a, 3c, 3mx, Handspring Visor Deluxe, Treo 180, Treo 600, Centro, Pre, Touchpad, Pre3, Blackberry Passport (sorry!)
    i have this issue as well - colorado -- verizon -
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2
    " I am only a stupid electrician after all"

My house is a webOS house
    My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch

Still have the issue.

Sprint Pre

3:00pm Eastern Time, USA
    WebOS: 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Config: 2.4
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware Version: CC1.5(514)
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    I never had this issue before until today. Updated some apps yesterday with no issues now it's saying I have updates, but no updates.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast